Queens Health

That would be kinder and more fitting for her in my opinion. To be allowed to pass at home which she loved all her life.

Oh heavens, for someone who is a bit blasé about the Royals, I’m getting a bit of a lump in my throat here!

1 Like

Once she is gone imo its time to put them to bed, she’s irreplaceable and Charlie ain’t the one, adulterer that he was.

1 Like

So did I Dex and we are not 'grown up enough ’ to be told the truth it has to be drip fed to us.
You don’t call the family and the ‘trusted servants’ unless there is a real problem .

5 Likes

No mention of Anne, is she there ?

I think I saw her mentioned … .the only one who is missing is Kate and that’s because of the little ones.

3 Likes

Some immediate family were already there before this news broke, so I think she may be there already. Her and the Queen are very close.

3 Likes

Yes - she was already at Balmoral - Royal Duties and all that. I respect her a lot as well - She is not a whinging attention seeker but just gets on with the job!

2 Likes

It all seems to have happened very suddenly. HM looked OK the other day when she appointed her new Prime Minister!

1 Like

There’s speculation (isn’t there always) that some perceived bruising might have been due to a cannula that had been removed for the purposes of doing the job with BJ and Truss with associated camera shots. If so, she’s presumably back on some intravenous drugs which she was taken off for a bit on Tuesday.

1 Like

I am just feeling so sad.

God bless the Queen…

3 Likes

She’s passed, god save the king.

2 Likes
1 Like

The queen has passed away (breakin news just now)

1 Like

What a way to go! nearly a century, signing in the new PM one day, gone the next.

1 Like

@Morticia ,. No lm not offended morti, l just
suggested you read the
newly published rules if you value your membership ??
How did you know what part to edit ? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I’m not a royal fan … but that is sad.
Be at peace Lizzie.

4 Likes

I guessed … and it has since been flagged so whoever I offended I’ll extend my apologies to them.

Nor I morty, lets not forget she was a mother, grandparent and great grand parent.

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing thread: The Queen has died