Programmes to watch

Next Friday gardeners world starts at 8pm a full hour.

1 Like

Tomorrow Saturday killing Eve starts with the 4th and final series

This is from series 1

I felt that series three of Killing Eve was a series too far.

2 Likes

Yes it wasn’t very good but I think that this one will be better.

And your reason for this is?:smiley:

Gentleman Jack second series is coming , I keep seeing trailers for it .

2 Likes

The Real Peaky Blinders - BBC2 Monday next 9pm.

Prof Carl Chinn is the expert for this documentary series. I doubt there is anything about Birmingham’s history he doesn’t know about.

1 Like

I’ve just got a feeling that it will be because it’s the last series, but it might not be.

Series 4 is going to rate alongside Crocodile Dundee Los Angeles for me. Series 2 was OK, but not as good as series 1 & series 3 was a tragedy & should never have been made.

1 Like

I am trying to figure out what possible story line this series can have to make it reasonably watchable and I am struggling.

The last series of Line of Duty went down this road with one of the most implausible endings of any series it was almost as though the writer(s) really did not have a clue.

But most UK dramas are churned out year after year, Vera, Midsomers Murder to name but two well past their sell by date.

Yes I agree.

[quote=“MrFraggle67, post:10, topic:89646, full:true”]

The last series of Line of Duty went down this road with one of the most implausible endings of any series it was almost as though the writer(s) really did not have a clue.

[/quote

I don’t agree it was really good and can’t wait for the next one.

I’ve watched this on Amazon Prime

This is available now on Amazon Prime

1 Like

The Ipcress File (not the original, a new one), starting tomorrow on ITV Hub.

2 Likes

This is going to hurt.
On iPlayer

Currently watching Blackout a Belgium drama on All4.
I like foreign dramas but this one has been odd as it is so full of holes you have to ask what were the producers thinking and I have watched right to the end just because of this.

I look forward to that becoming available to me.
No licence, so I really shouldn’t watch any BBC channel, but I look forward to this becoming available elsewhere. UKTV is a possibility.

1 Like

New series of Grantchester starting next Friday (9pm ITV).

2 Likes

Queens of Mystery starting Saturday evening C5 9:15.

Looks to me like it’s a Shakespeare and Hathaway rip-off but, with Saturday night’s usually dire TV output, it might be worth a watch.

1 Like