Programmes to watch

it’s channel 5 not much else to expect. :slightly_smiling_face:

It might be funny, Logan. We’re going to give Episode 1 a chance in any case.

1 Like

Yes it might be alright, percy

Last night we watched the engagement party episode (Adam Kay), found it so bleak and depressing, don’t recall the book being like this

Just watched the first episode of season 2 of Picard on Amazon Prime

Granchester starting back tonight I enjoys that I do :+1:

1 Like

Does the ‘Picard’ series feature the Borg?

1 Like

The Witchfinder - BBC2. As the Grauniad says, “Daisy May Cooper, Tim Key and other stellar talents are hamstrung by this period comedy’s thin story and unimpressive jokes”. As I say, “It is nothing more, nothing less than a load of rubbish posing as a sitcom”.

Not a patch on Upstart Crow but, there again, anything that involves the writers of Alan Partridge I can understand why I never even crack a smile during the 1st episode. I will not be watching any more of this rancid crap.

Yes I saw it in the first episode.

1 Like

Good. I’ll try to watch it if I can access it - when Marge is out. She’s not a big fan of SF!

1 Like

The Borg isn’t there for long but I don’t know how the next episodes will be like, but it seems that the new ships have Borg technology in them.

That doesn’t look like a common-or-garden Borg.
(Not that you find Borgs in the garden.)

1 Like

I don’t want to spoil it for you.

I’ve been watching it this afternoon.
It was very good until one point: Q!
I have always found that stories involving Q are ‘ungripping’ (if that’s a proper word) because an ‘entity’ who can do anything lends an air of disbelief to the story. I don’t know if you understand what I mean.

1 Like

No I don’t, I think that he’s good and he turns up out of the blue, but each to their own.

I should also mention Seven of Nine. Not quite as sexy as she was before, but then we’re all getting older! Of course, it could be something to do with her outfit!

1 Like

Just found this on iPlayer because season 2 is starting next week on BBC 1.
It’s called
5 bedrooms
5 seperate people buy a house together to get on the property ladder but got to sort things out between them to make it work.

Tonight on BBC 1 at 9pm ambulance starts

I’ve always like Carl Chinn since he became involved in trying to save the Longbridge Car Manufacturing Unit. I recorded it and still have it on disc :+1:

Just finished watching The Secrets she keeps on BBC 1, catch up on iPlayer