Products that really work

I like my shoes uncomplicated … slip on & off.

ETA … but I also like them solid, a little heavy. I wear lightweight shoes with shorts in the summer.

2 Likes

I just checked out those same boots cause I love a great pair of walking shoes / boots . Normally I wear either Merrells or Keens but these look really nice.

1 Like

Yes, I’m a bit of a traditionalist as far as leather goes. Okay, they might be a little higher maintenance but they’re comparatively easy to clean when it comes to removing mud and grime.

1 Like

Not too skinny I hope .
Nothing worse than blokes looking like Mr Jeremy Fisher :grinning:

Just as well they look terrible !

2 Likes

Brilliant… love your reply Muddy🤣
They’re an acquired taste… have an open mind and they might just grow on you :wink:

1 Like

I will give them some thought when I next want to cause a bit of bother .
It would take me hours to lace the things up ! :grinning:

1 Like

not going to grow on anybody unless they are a raving skinhead.

tbh muddy I wear “slim” not “skinny”.

and you?

Cum on Feel The Noize?

NME1187Oct11th1969page18large

1 Like

I had the same problem too until my doc prescribed Capasal Shampoo from Dermal Laboratories

I agree. Leather is very easy maintenance for sure. I like the fabric kind too. They’re both great and the reviews, promising. I’m so happy to find them on Amazon too. They are so easy to deal with, returns being a breeze.

1 Like

M and S magic shaping jeans slightly flared .

( I am the teeniest bit more shapely than this lass :grinning:)

2 Likes

Handmade natural soups

IMG_0544

The boots arrived a couple of days ago and I ordered a few extra essentials. I’ll be gently warming the boots with a hairdryer (not mine) and then working in the beeswax dubbin. Leave for a hour, buff off the excess and hey ho it’s breaking in time!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your purchase. They look really good. Let us know how they wear.

1 Like

Thanks…will do :+1:

1 Like

Grisport! I wear them all the time. It’s my third pair. Good for walking with the dog.

1 Like

Yes, they really do have a fine range of footwear.

Today I can say I’ve found something that I wasn’t too sure about. I have 3 rather aging 28watt 2D surface mounted ceiling luminaires that have become problematic as the replacement lamps are proving to be exceedingly difficult to find.
I found some LED surface fittings that purported to be just what I had been looking for and as the delivered price was reasonable, I ordered 3 x 24watt warm white for £26.10. delivered. After a small amount of fettling, I put one up in the cloakroom and was pleased with the result :+1:
If anyone else is looking for an LED replacement surface mounted luminaire to replace an obsolete 2D fitting then look below :point_down:
LED Ceiling Light Round Panel Down Lights Bathroom Kitchen Living Room Wall Lamp | eBay