Private Cataract Surgery

Twink you are a bloody star :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am expecting notification within the next two weeks but I shan’t refuse an earlier appointment :grinning: I hope your sister gets well soon

1 Like

I presume you already know all about NHS cataract surgery by SpaMedica, but if not here is a link. My lifelong friend about 200 miles away had his done via SpaMedica and he was pleased with the way they operated :+1:
Free NHS Cataract Surgery in four weeks - SpaMedica

Yes LD, thanks, it’s what we are discussing.

Update,
SpaMedica have been in touch and I have been booked in for an assessment on the 26 Sept, I am assuming that will then lead on surgery. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

26th Sept will be here before you know it, so hopefully by the end of October you will be seeing much better. Just tell them they had better do a good job or a group of over 50’s will be there to sort them out! :rofl:

Ahh, so thats why you abandoned ship! :joy:

Hope it all goes to plan :+1:

:grinning: Thanks Twink I will tell them that

Sorry about the tale I had reached a bit of a low point and misread a response .but thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I hope it all goes well @Vlad :+1:

Thanks Mags I am sure it will but I will let everyone know

1 Like

You’ll be fine but all the best and love anyway. I know the thought can be scary, so don’t dwell on it too much, just forget about it until it’s time.

I know loads of people who’ve had it done and they’re all delighted with it, it’s a real Brucie Bonus in our old age that wasn’t much available a couple of decades ago :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bugger! Just had a call from SpaMedica, ‘due to circumstances beyond their control, my pre assessment appointment for tomorrow has had to be rescheduled to the 29th of September :tired_face: I had even changed my y fronts in anticipation
I don’t know whether to be relieved or bloody annoyed

1 Like

Be relieved because my sister is going for her op on 30th August so I can tell you how things went & what discomfort she had, if any. She will be here for a week or more after the op, so if you ask any questions I can send you her reply.
Anyway you can get your best Y fronts washed before 29th September!

@Vlad , Bloody hell, l thought you’d be wearing Step Ones’ ??
:-1::thinking::thinking::-1:

Thanks for that Twink :pleading_face: I really mean that. :grinning:

I had to look that up
:grinning: Far to snug for me

@Vlad , MY! MY!, And they have a pouch too !! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Are you on their marketing team!:grinning:

@Vlad No, lm wearing them right now, ld send you photo if l knew how !!
:grin::grin:

1 Like

Please don’t.

I went looking on their site wondering why on earth they would put a pouch on a pair of boxers.

My eyes are still burning
 :frowning_face:

1 Like