Prince Phillip

Yes he’s nearly 100 we can allow him to be anything .

He might be an off member , we could have been talking with him for years, wonder who it could be…? I have my suspicions…

Bless you .

Will he have a State Funeral when his time comes?

If so… He better hang on until the Lockdown is lifted. Otherwise it might be an embarrassing event…

Great tussle here. Watching in detached amusement. :). As I said I don’t wish him ill but I’m glad he’s yours and not ours…

Am sure that we’d be happy to have a whip round and ship him over to you in case you change your mind!!

Well I’ve never actually met him but I don’t think I’d like him.Anyone who shoots animals and birds just for fun is not going to be on my Xmas card list.

Queensland would be happy to take him I’m sure.They are about 100 years behind the rest of us.

In what exactly?..THey are very good at sport. Cricket and rugby slaughter NSW regularly. Their weather is to die for. Brisbane is an beta+ global city. They produce some of the best food in the country. Their symphony orchestra is superb. Gold Coast hosted a very successful Commonwealth Games in 2018. They have a couple of the finest research universities in the country. etc etc etc. You’re joking?..I hope so. The Bjelke Joh era is long gone. They have caught up mate. :slight_smile: I don;t think they’d want the daggy old dook any more than anyone else here. That’s another era that’s long gone. Besides if he carried on his gratuitous animal slaughter there he’d end up a guest of his wife. :lol: Try California. They like the royals. Maybe Hazza and Meg have a spare room. Oh! no. They’re pregnant again right?..Um?..mar a largo?..He coulod bunk in with the Trumpster and Milly. NOw that would be something to see.:043:

My son lives in Queensland it a wonderful place .

Keezoy, If Meghan and Harry took Pip in, they could apply for Attendance Allowance for him.

Meghan would rub her hands with glee, her eyes would light up as she whispered, ‘Loadza Money’. Then she’d punch the air with her fist! :lol:

He’s just an old man at the end of his life and as such deserves either respect or indifference.

No need for a forum of oldies to be making nasty slurs & jokes at Prince Philips’ expense.

Don’t wish that on the poor old B .
Just the thought of it would kill him off straight away .

He would be the first to appreciate them seeing as he has had no trouble doing that most of his life .
I dont think anyone here wishes him ill .

I understand he has requested a simple funeral .
I imagine the thought of Fergie putting in an appearance gives him the strength to carry on .

I’m sure he’s never made slurs against a dying man!

I agree, he is a Gemini, like me and Gemini’s love to laugh!

The best selling book, ‘The Queen And I’ about the royal family, was a brilliantly funny book written by Sue Townsend who wrote the Adrian Mole novels.

Her books sold worldwide.

Carol, If he was taken in and cared for by someone, he could apply for the Attendance Allowance as it is not means tested.

Even people with millions of pounds can apply for it.

:slight_smile: Yep. A cantankerous old royal is seen as a national treasure whereas a cantankerous old git in a care home gets a slap. :cry:

Just because someone is old or even dead doesn’t mean they suddenly become a nice person. I don’t see why anyone should be treated with any more or less respect because of their age. Just think of all the people he (and the rest of the royals) have bullied and upset over the years. They don’t get any special treatment when they get old.