Prince Phillip

What a horrible thing to wish on anyone.

A worrying time for his family.

I wonder why he couldn’t be treated at home? The last place l’d like to be at the moment is on a hospital ward.

It stated, he walked into the hospital so if it was that serious wouldn’t he be rushed in, in an ambulance and ferried in via a stretcher?

At his age and status, they are probably just making sure. Even a slight cold could make him quite ill. He has been through the mill a bit, healthwise, during his life.

It’s king Edward ‘s private hospital . It’s won’t be your common or garden hospital .

Aw I’m sorry to hear this. I too would have liked him to reach 100.

It’s the Queen who has my total sympathy. She will be devastated without him. I doubt she will want to carry on.

Of course he may rally round!

Let’s hope…

Not a person I have any time for - but I wouldn’t wish him ill. Certainly wouldn’t want to be in any hospital at the moment. I wonder - will Her Majesty send one of her ‘special’ cards for his 100th?

I wish you a speedy recovery,Prince Philip, God Bless you and your family at this worrying time…

[/B]

:lol::lol::lol:

No doubt he had to wait in the corridor for a few hours before getting seen. That happens a lot to old people when they go to hospital.

Oh of course he did yes rolls eyes sitting in a wobbly wheelchair with hospital slippers on and a thin blanket covering his knobbly knees. Sure.

:lol:

Didn’t Mrs Windsor kick him out some time ago?

Don’t think he will be on a ward.:wink:

He will definitely have his own throne. :smiley:

Apart from Tony Abbott (Ex Australian prime monster and all round jerk; Now living in the UK and you can have him) who bestowed a very strange
“Australian knighthood” on him, HRH Phil does not figure in this country beyond a few bad jokes. There remains a lot of good will and affection for The Queen here ; a lot more than there is for her in her own country it seems. But I’ll go along with the majority and say I don’t wish ill, pain or death on “the dook” and that I hope he can either carry on or pass peacefully with this family around him. There are plenty of low life oxygen thieves in this world that deserve a lot less. So good luck to him.

That should be Mrs Mountbatten surely ?
I understand they lived in separate homes up until this outbreak then joined up again .
Btw , I don’t understand people who say they have no time for him etc. when they don’t know him personally .
He’s not going to live forever anyway and if he’s poorly again he needs looking after same as any other very elderly person .

He will be looked after far better than many elderly people will be cared for he will be given every attention as he has been given for the last 70+ years of his life .

Queenie is not exactly rushing to his bedside .

Hi

A arrogant man well aware of his position and that of the plebs.