Prince Andrew settles out of court!

I absolutely agree with this.

I don’t know what Andrew did wrong!!

1 Like

The way I see it is he’s more than a bit thick and was enticed into this. That doesn’t make him innocent of course.

Some would have him put in the Tower!

1 Like

He would have a bonkette sent up together with the scullery maid :astonished::point_right::wink:

2 Likes

Should someone in Prince Andrew’s position have been hanging out with criminals?

And what epithet would you apply to a man who seeks out the company of “sluts”?

And he was above the age at which he should no longer have been messing about with teenagers. A man with any decency about him wouldn’t, and if we can’t expect even higher standards from the Royal Family, what exactly is their purpose?

6 Likes

Hi

Andrew denied ever meeting her.

This sums it up nicely.

3 Likes

Ha ha Mummy bailing him out as usual.:rofl:

Why would you even agree to pay someone anything when you claim to have never met them?

Some would say ORF with his head! I was married at 17 ! I wonder if John should have his head lopped off after all he was older than me…God forbid my husband was a dirty perve :roll_eyes:

That little tramp had pound signs in her eyes I doubt very much she was traumatised for life …yeah she’s laughing all the way to the bank.

3 Likes

I thought, l read all the millions are going to charity? Maybe, they’re not?

She’ll still make plenty of money out of all this inreckon

Yes she will make loads of money …but at what cost?

I found where l read it was going to charity… it’s her charity! Maybe, she has set one up?

2 Likes

I just read as part of settlement andrew is to donate 10 million or should I say the Royal family is to donate…the rest undisclosed goes to her

1 Like

I doubt if anybody involved in the murky world of Epstein was of high moral character, and Prince Andrew was certainly involved in it; that is not in question. And I don’t think the argument that his behaviour was okay just because the behaviour of some others was worse lets him off the hook.

2 Likes

Thank goodness it’s an Australian bank then.

I wouldnt say he’s been let off the hook. His lewd and foolish act when he was weak and thinking with his third leg has helped destroy the Royal family. He’s brought such shame to the queen. He’s also made himself a hated man by many. He may not be jailed but he has still paid a price. And by the way I don’t feel sorry for him. I just think that woman has played a blinder …I dont see her as a victim either

He made a bad choice for sure by befriending Epstein

1 Like

He certainly has, and the money part is probably the least of it.

1 Like

He’s not the first Royal or important person to caught up in a sex scandal and he will not be the last. Between the royals and politicians I bet there is some devious stuff going on even as we write…

Oh yes. The perverse activities that we ordinary folk can only imagine ourselves getting up to are much more accessible to them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very well put Queenie. Everyone who got involved with Epstein was mucky and utterly without morals or any sort of code of ethics. No, I don’t feel in the least bit sorry for PA, he got everything he deserved. It’s the Queen I feel sorry for. She’s had a lot to put up with from her errant family in recent years.

1 Like

@@ Swimmy l like that Swimmy !!:grin::grin:
Donkeyman! :+1::+1: