Prince Andrew, now being sued in the USA

I’d like him to admit for once that it’s him in the photo!!!

It wouldn’t surprise me if Prince Andrew had under age sex , with a young lady ,not that it’s any of my business mind, why did they call him “ Randy Andy” by the way?

I’ve seen him eying up young lady tennis players ,not that that makes him a rapist, some men do tend to eye woman’s bottoms up, I see it a lot.

I also read that he has had over 1,000 lovers, again none of my business.

I agree RN…:+1::+1:

1 Like

I am sure that most men’s minds are occupied with sex a lot of the time , but woman are just as bad at times! This girls was 17, so not underage in New York law, and the photo shows her to be happy with his arm around her.
Was she held down and forced to have sex with Andrew? I doubt it, but if that was the case why did she not report it immediately she had chance?
The law that says you can cry “Rape” many years later, is only good for women who have been held captive & unable to escape.
If you go home after the abuse & do not report it , where is the evidence ?
Girls who don’t report rape asap & have been with affluent men are usually after a rich husband , but if that doesn’t happen most would happily accept money to keep quiet.
How old is she now & why did she wait so long to try and prosecute?
If I had to decide if he was guilty I would say he may have had sex with her…but it was likely to be consensual, and as she was of legal age no crime took place!

1 Like

It depends on the state in which the encounter happened…in NY it is 18 for consent, in CA it is 18, in FL it is 18 years, below is the link to verify.
https://www.ageofconsent.net/highest-and-lowest

If you press on the highlighted ( varies state by state) in this paragraph, it brings up a map & a list that says New York is 17. but I won’t argue because in the UK it is the same for all countries, so much easier.

The age of consent [varies state-by-state](United States Age of Consent Laws By State) in the United States and on a countrywide or regional basis around the world. This page lists the highest and lowest legal ages of consent in the USA and round the world.

It must be confusing though for any visitor to the US, or even from another state where the age is different !

Prince Andrew settles out of court.

Wow! 18 or 16, and some of those states are right next to each other (eg, NY and NJ).
Come on dear, let’s just pop over the border for a quick fumble!

1 Like