Prince Andrew, now being sued in the USA

Hi

He is now being sued in the USA for damages for under age sex.

So what you may ask?

Well it is quite simple.

It is Civil Law, unless he wins it, it becomes Criminal Law and he has no diplomatic Immunity.

Extradition looms, if he refuses, that would be a nightmare for the UK.

USA Courts are well known for awarding huge damages.

Ghislaine Maxwell is said to be giving evidence on Andrews behalf.

he’s recently been called up to see Mama for talks - and I wouldn’t mind guessing she will foot the bill whatever the price?

While I am in no way condoning whatever he may or may not have done, as far as extradition is concerned it strikes me as plain wrong that he could be extradited whereas a known killer (I’m thinking specifically of Anne Sacoolas as one example) from the USA can not.

2 Likes

Good point!

Good point, will he try a diplomatic immunity because of being the queens son, one things certain he’ll never set foot in the USA again or daresay one of its dependencies.

1 Like

Hi

He has no diplomatic immunity at all.

Neither did she, she was an unregistered spook which we stupidly let go…

He can’t get much higher in the echelons of power elite though.

I am still not sure if I believe this girls claims. If she was under age where were her parents in all this? If it had been me it happened to then, as soon as I got away I’d raise hell about it, no matter what they had threatned me with.
Why was she hanging about with men all those years older than herself?
If she was forced then why did she go back into their company?
Too many things don’t seem right to me. It’s so easy for a girl to cry rape, when there’s none.
I’m not a fan of the Royals at all, and I’m not sticking up for Andrew, but neither do I just take her word for it. Too many females out for what they can get by any means.

1 Like

I agree with Roxy, why did she go anywhere near him…he was a prince of course…I don’t particularly like Andrew and her claims might be true, but on the other hand she might be out for what she can get…

1 Like

Hi

She could well be a money grabbing little Minx.

Never met her, so no opinion on that at all.

The fact remains Andrew did and under circumstances that I, as a father, would not have put myself in with someone the same age as my daughter.

That is completely wrong.

I would be happy with my arm around her mother, because that is not wrong.

If I can manage to avoid them, I’m sure he could.
:grinning:

The disparity rankles though.
I’m not saying that Andrew should not at lease face his accusor but why then should an American accused not be obliged to reciprocate?

Hi

Zaphod, you and Prince Andrew have the same rights to Diplomatic Protection.

Absolutely Zero.

Taken himself, ex-wife and dog to Balmoral, looks like he intends to stay there for the time being.

Lawyers left to come to an arrangement with Virginia Roberts Giuffre, and no doubt others, if she succeeds.

Can’t bear that arrogant oaf Andrew but the women is a gold digger alright there are no flies on her but the law in the U.K. for sex is 17 so she is out of luck .There are plenty of girls who sell them selves for sex . There is no evidence that Epstein was cruel to her or forced her to do anything against her will she could have walked out any time but she didn’t and now wants more dosh

Morally wrong swims not legally .

He’s a gobshite and the sight of Him makes Me :face_vomiting:.How any Woman can defend Him is beyond My ken,but no doubt Mummy will come to the rescue and part with a few of her millions to make it all go away for her favourite Son…He’s hiding in Balmoral with Her and His ex,but He can’t hide forever.

2 Likes

:Prince Andrew 'tried to get patronages back' but Charles said 'absolutely no chance' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

"In fact he made an attempt to try and get back and get a few patronages back.

“Prince Charles I heard said ‘absolutely no chance on that’.”

"Prince Andrew doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong so that’s why he doesn’t think he’s an embarrassment.

Burnt his bridges, no worries Queen will support him and he won’t see any problem with that either.

1 Like

Hi

Muddy, sorry I have not the hang of Quotes yet.

Morally or legally is unimportant to me, it is just plain wrong.

He is protected, but still an idiot, he likes to slip his protectors.

Fine by me.

He would get the same as anyone else with my daughter.

An urgent wish to never, ever, go there again.

Life is very simple, Dads do not muck about with kids the same age as their kids or younger.

That is just plain wrong.

1 Like

At the end of his TV interview his biggest mistake was to describe Epstein’s behaviour as ‘unbecoming’. He was a convicted sex offender.