Premium Bonds - have you won anything?

No, that’s not for us. We pass it on to our 4 girls in turn. We seem to get payouts most months so they do alright out of us :+1:

1 Like

Good on yer LongDriver, I was only joking. Actually I leave mine in and purchase more bonds otherwise the winnings would just be absorbed into the bill money and we’d see no real benefit.
Talking of daughters, I just bought mine a house, well it’s actually a park home. Mrs Fox and me stumped up the money because her and her hubby are over fifty now and it was too difficult and costly to obtain a mortgage. They married late as they both come from broken marriages. I reckon they will get it anyway when Mrs Fox and me are gone so they might as well benefit now when they need it most.

1 Like

That’s our way of thinking too. Our four daughters live in properties bought by us as and when they became engaged. Along with our house, all are owned and managed by the family property trust (tontine basis) with the low monthly rent accounting for ongoing maintenance. Two of our grandchildren also have houses from our trust as will the others in turn as their circumstances change. Shrouds do not have pockets so it makes sense to distribute before we are gone.

1 Like

For May, Mrs LD and myself are sharing £400 between the pair of us, so that’s £100 to each daughter for their rainy-day box :+1:

2 Likes

Well done LD…I’m waiting for the email, it usually takes a day or two…

I always check on-line each 2nd day of the month as I’m impatient :wink:
Premium Bonds Prize Checker | Check if you have won | NS&I (nsandi.com)

2 Likes

£500 between me and Mr M …… :+1:

2 Likes

Nothing. I never expect to win so never disappointed.

Not a sausage.

I won’t say how much this year so far which is far exceeding the same amount in a building society would pay. This month yet again another good return

Well done Mags… :+1:
:mini: :mini: :mini: :mini: :mini: :mini:

1 Like