Premium Bonds - have you won anything?

This might be you next time,

NS&I saver with just £10 in Premium Bonds wins £50,000 – after buying Winning Bond in 1990 (msn.com)

1 Like

@galty … that’d be lovely… but am I feeling lucky?

I won $24.65 on the Lotto this week, what I really wanted was the $200million jackpot.

Checked this morning and I won £125 and Husband £400. :clap::clap:

2 Likes

£400 for me and Mrs LD, but one of the two nurses sharing my home came up with £25k which will go towards their house deposit :+1::grin::clap:

3 Likes

The Fox benefits from a £100 win on the bonds this month…
:mini: :mini: :mini: :mini: :mini: :mini:
Yabba Dabba Doooooo!

What happened to realspeed?

Husband £400, me £125.

1 Like

Gosh well done ! :grinning:

April, £200 this month…

1 Like

£350 this month better than working.

Thats £850 so far this year.

2 Likes

Nothing.

Well done Galty! :clap:

£50 for me today and £100 husband.:clap::clap:

1 Like

One Hundred Quid for the Fox…
:mini: :mini: :mini: :mini: :mini: :mini: :mini: :mini: :mini:

2 Likes

£350 jointly.

1 Like

Wow that’s brilliant LongDriver, do you do like I do and stuff it in the mattress with the rest… :nerd_face:
:disguised_face:

No, that’s not for us. We pass it on to our 4 girls in turn. We seem to get payouts most months so they do alright out of us :+1:

1 Like

Good on yer LongDriver, I was only joking. Actually I leave mine in and purchase more bonds otherwise the winnings would just be absorbed into the bill money and we’d see no real benefit.
Talking of daughters, I just bought mine a house, well it’s actually a park home. Mrs Fox and me stumped up the money because her and her hubby are over fifty now and it was too difficult and costly to obtain a mortgage. They married late as they both come from broken marriages. I reckon they will get it anyway when Mrs Fox and me are gone so they might as well benefit now when they need it most.

1 Like

That’s our way of thinking too. Our four daughters live in properties bought by us as and when they became engaged. Along with our house, all are owned and managed by the family property trust (tontine basis) with the low monthly rent accounting for ongoing maintenance. Two of our grandchildren also have houses from our trust as will the others in turn as their circumstances change. Shrouds do not have pockets so it makes sense to distribute before we are gone.

1 Like