Post A Link To the Last YouTube Video You Watched

It can be anything you want with the exception of music-only videos, even with still photographs (as there is another thread for that in the Music forum)

Live performances are OK.

If you would be so kind as to list the name of the video as well, because lots of them get pulled if they all of a sudden get a lot of hits, but sometimes they are still around on another user’s account.

Try this bizarre audio illusion! BBC

(AKA ‘The McGurk Effect’)

1 Like

Best car scene ever Tommy Boy:

Candide Thovex - quattro 2:

This is 200 Calories:

I’m not sure it would be allowed ez. :shock:

Here’s an ad campaign for Bianco Shoes.

The video not only works for this scenario, but for many other non-related ones in our daily lives.

Sadly, the first one from Bianco got pulled.

It contained well over a thousand comments, quite possibly over two thousand, all of them funny, heartfelt and self-revealing.

The five notes on the xylophone get me every time.

Bianco The Lift:

When the dog stays home alone:

[SIZE=“1”]…[/SIZE]

Brilliant! :slight_smile:

This was mine, I am catching up with videos I missed while I was away.

1 Like

I watched this yesterday. Interesting because I did his drive a few years ago (long before dash cams)

I must say that I’m a bit surprised at the videos being posted. For some reason, I expected most of them to feature rhinos.

1969 AMC Rebel Commercial:

WHEEL OF FORTUNE’S MOST AMAZING SOLVES EVER!

House Guest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/bl6mPR5t6Dk

:-p:lol:

Raw Run || 70 mph in Switzerland:

1 Like

From a guy’s rom-com, Candice tries to woo her ex back, who/whom she previously dumped (who is now happily involved with someone else), before becoming a famous songwriter (not singer), with a song she wrote for them.

Candice Bergen sings “Better Than Ever” in Starting Over (1979):

one of mine

my apple tree video project is the last video I looked at. Nothing about not showing ones own