Post A Link To the Last YouTube Video You Watched

A DRAMATIC SURPRISE ON A QUIET SQUARE:

CRAZY URBAN MTB DOWNHILL TRACK - FULL RACE RUN!:

Brian Regan - The Emergency Room:

Brick Dominos:

I would love to but I would be banned.

This reminded me of when Cliff Richard did Desert Island Disks, and he chose all his own records. :slight_smile:

Julius Sumner Miller.

I stumbled on these (quite a lot of them) - heā€™s an American physics teacher who had a TV series in the 1960s Australia. He explains things very well, whether itā€™s Newtonā€™s Laws of Motion (See link), Bernoulliā€™s hydraulic systems and why air pressure can crush an oil drum or explode a bottle full of water by adding more water from a great height. Pascalā€™s experiment.

Good viewing for nerds everywhere. :slight_smile:

Mother Dog Helps Rescuers dig for her buried puppies:

Cosmote Fluture - English Version (The Butterfly):

classic vw beetle ad with McLean Stevenson:

A young lady achieves her ambition in ā€œElite Dangerousā€ to fly to the Sol System. The game is a space-exploration and trading simulation with billions of accurate star systems mapped out. It took her a year of gaming to get the necessary permits and safe-conduct permissions to travel to Earth. She flies above the UK (on the night-time side of the planet), showing city lights, and watches the sunrise. Iā€™ve never been able to make the trip myself!

I just canā€™t stop watching this - itā€™s really addictive! :smiley:

I watch this cartoon series of and on for the last ten years.

Some might find it confusing with the terminology.

I find this bloke pretty funny

My last two videos, weirdly both from the UK. (weirdly since I am not)

Raphael Gomez is a favorite of mine. He usually does food videos. This particular one was a one-off. He was taking tik tok witch potions and seeing if they work.

I Tested TikTokā€™s Witchcraft & Magic Spells Using Food Items

I also watch Joel and Lia. They are now visiting Canada.

Brits Try Canadian Afternoon Tea at the Shangri-La Hotel

They all say bougee a lot.

Iā€™ve been following this Canadian YouTuber from the very beginning of his channel. This is his familyā€™s vlog channel

His other channel

OK