Planes Bikes and Automobiles

First Moho adventure in six weeks, then they come thick and fast, just imagine, the sausages sizzling away in here :smiley:

1 Like

show us ya really big one now then??

We are getting close now, the tracker is set, if I disappear for a while, don’t fear the worst :laughing:

we always fear the worst??

Pick the Tele up Monday, the Avtex W279TS, we are told a hole has to be drilled in the roof for an antenna for the internet, not sure this is going to happen.

Installation

The unit is easy to fit and is installed on the vehicle roof with a single drill hole and locking bolt. The compact router is fitted inside. Please be aware the unit must be fitted by a manufacturer-approved retailer or service centre to maintain your warranty cover.

This is over the top :grin:

what will you need the internet for when up and away, to find your way back, ok got it!!!

Got sat nav for that, thinking the internet is a step too far, especially for a Luddite :thinking:

are you having a holiday trip ? - relaxing - sunnying oneself - some nice classics on a tape of dvd would be so relaxing - sigh but no never mind its spittie at work as usual!!

guess he’s gonna use the MOHO for work so he can doss down whenever

I work to the old schedule, 65 years old is when you can legitimately consider yerself retired and I ain’t quite there yet :grin:. Never been one of those Liberal early retirees who feel “they can do exactly what they want now” ov bin doin exactly what I want for the past twenty years, without having to justify it by retirement, early or otherwise :laughing:.
Life itself will decide when the retirement starts (and finishes for that matter :grin:)

This would be the alternative to drilling a hole in the Moho roof

definitely - if ya drill a hole in the roof the rain will come in??/

The roof is being drilled, full internet exposure allowed. :icon_wink:

too much exposure could hurt

he has a long history as a driller of full exposure - look through the archives!!

Forget full exposure, think full HD :grin:, picked the Moho Tele up yesterday, the mount is quick release so it is no sweat to remove it when not on the road.

erhmm scussy scussy but when ya not “on the road” isn’t that just the time when you wanna use it??

That’s the time when ya don’t want it nicked!!!

is there a lot of nickin goin on around there??

We have our fair share of commuter criminals visiting the village of a night.