Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Nearly there Barry, the two 5mm offset spacers need a couple of 1mm M6 washers added to bring the caliper directly above the rotor

The bigger problem is the two vertical spacers I ordered at 20mm long are too long, the are not allowing the caliper to sit fully over the rotor so I have just ordered a pair of 10mm, another day aint going to make any difference.

Starting to look a little “Heath Robinson” Spitty, hope it stands the stress on those spacers

it’s on the rear Barry much less force than the stock front

1 Like

ya can see how his mind works can’t ya from ‘crazy’ to shere crazy in one great leap for all mankind!!

Bret, you worry about your psychological state and I will worry about mine :smiley:

The little WOT4 is now free of blue covering and ready for a final cosmetic sanding and to have a new stabilizer wingtip made.

This is the engine that started it all, an Irvine 46

Had a duh brain moment,

got the new 10mm spacers today and something still wasn’t right, when you look at the photo below (which shows the caliper bang on where in needs to be without any vertical spacers) you will notice both caliper adapters have the word “Up” to the front, in the photo a couple of posts up with the 20mm spacers in place, the top adapter has no markings on it so it is the wrong way round, and throwing out the placement of the caliper in relation to the disc, so, no spacers required. Got to set about making the hydraulic Lines now.

1 Like

i wanted to tell you that was gonna happen but I knew you wouldn’t listen!!

Well we are nearly there, for better or for worse, braking system needs completing, then we need to do a feasibility study :laughing: :bike:

get on ya penny farthin and peddle laddie ot will make a healthy man of yea

Get ready for some Model Plane covering photos. :smiley:

Doing a bit of ironing today

god all I can say is "the mind boggles as to wot elderly gentlemen will get up to!! - I prefer biblical studies!!

The Wot4 will rise, like a Phoenix from the Ashes!!

you mean you have to set it on fire first??

you mean you have to set it on fire first?? any way tell me spits were is that scots lady who used to be her larconic smokin cuban cigars and supporting your thread - haven’t seen her lately??

You have to consider, all these missing characters could be from the same “Bloodline” :icon_wink:

you mean counterfiets??

It’s been going on years!!

Ok, the last Hope Tech 4, V4 components have been purchased for the brakes for the Black Bomber so, a test ride is on the cards for next week!

1 Like