Planes Bikes and Automobiles

I think I’m probably a bit bygone myself!
I did have a Specialized with hydraulic disks.
Very effective but added about sixty quid to the Service at Evans, bleeding the lines etc.

The only system that will fit this is Hope V4, google the cost of that!!!

Yep…over four hundred quid!
Much of the techy detail goes over my head but I guess you’re going to need all the stopping power you can get.

The auto electricians are starting to get itchy feet. Need to find a Chinese person with a substantial Soldering Iron.

men playing boys games comes to mind???

buzzin away with the soldering iron
early worcestershire mornin!

wrong key I think - don’t burn the hair of ya hairy legs now||!!

Funny you should bring this up gum, I have decided to splice the cables myself. What Chinese chappie has done is run two 4mm core cables together to increase the capacity so, I will have to replicate this. I have bought a length of 150 amp connector block not just for its large current handling but, so in can fit both side by side cables in comfortably.

glad ya using a page ruled notebook - keeps everyfink neat and tidy heh?

Bad news in South Wales, but inevitable, bad use of Sur rons, just a question of time, no longer in the club.

Plane: Jumbo 747
Bike: CCM Targa 10 speed bike
Automobile: Nissan Bluebird

@Supernatural - I’ve been lookin for a supernatural woman of your ilk for some while now HI!!! - I could post my email but they say here the site will catch alight? when can we meet?

ps: one daughter/writer of poetry and single with a big heart! - ask spitfire he’ll vouch! wont ya spits - see his head is nodding!!

Didn’t realise at the time, this connector block has been ordered from China, after realisation I tried to source one from GB but you can’t get this capacity item over here so, it’s due June 2nd and everything is on hold. Had a couple of rides out on the Saracen, yesterday, I was in the middle of nowhere on a canal towpath, 15 miles from Brumagem and bumped into a guy I know from Brum on a sur ron, told him I don’t miss mine, too much hassel even when legal.

well that wasn’t a very nice thing to say to someone you knew and hadn’t seen for a while - I would have gone for "G’day me old cobber how ya gettin on with ya machine thingy!!! now move outa the way I can’t get past ya and tell ya missus I still loves her!!!

Oh well, it’s arrived, bet yer haven’t seen one this big before :grin: Black Bomber build now back on.

Gotta get an ignition switch now, bought one but was too small a diameter, just got to be careful I don’t order the same size again.

wot R U building mate the Titanic again?? and will it float!!

Ads on television or videos are sometimes annoying BUT sometimes making dreams come to the fore.

Daughter and I have been looking at these Dutch-style bikes for quite a while now. After seeing an ad for Smyth’s Toys, we’ve found these.

As soon as we’ve saved enough, it’s dreams time!

gummy are you and Supernatural an item? :icon_wink:

depends how super she wants to be - like can she give me her telephone number in code??/

This is a “Code” free thread gummy :smiley:

Got my Chinese friend to make an extension cable, as cheap as to have an electrician over here to get involved. I didn’t start this fire.

god alm ighty you’ll need to tie it up in yellow ribbons soon like the old oak tree - perhaps that would be good tie it to an old oak tree with yellow ribbons and a notice free to unlucky thief??