Planes Bikes and Automobiles

A massive feat of civil engineering is about to take place near here, I shall be there on the Bomber to record it on digital film.

digital film you got that already over there ; thought it hadnā€™t left the yanky shores yet - wow must get one of those immediately ; i just wanna be digitisized!! nb: think Iā€™ve been losing height recently?

You may be stooping gum, but that donā€™t make yer stoopid!

gee thanks spits you may be on fire but spittin is the only way to put it out you canā€™t do it yet!

If the weather is as promised, off on the Saracen tomorrow, to get some Pre Bridge Photos.

I donā€™t usually do techy stuff but, my son has purchased this, you plug it into your amplifier then go to an app, and select an effect, saves you buying effects pedals, omg!

Been out on the Saracen today, conditions werenā€™t to bad.

3 Likes

That battery looks like it weighs a ton?

wait till you see spittie get on it too! poor little bike - bet he lookw like those clowns in the circus on their mini mini scooters? get yaself a Savic bike spits and become a man again!!

No gummy, itā€™s purely local to the house, or the van, from here on in. :smiley:

Been out to test out the new footbridge on the A38 accessing the new industrial site, the big building in the background is the new Amazon Distribution center

The new traffic island that has taken a year of coned off lanes on our route home everyday

View on the bridge on the bridge

2 Likes

Amazon Depot

2 Likes

Taking over the worldā€¦

Does it ride well Spitty?

the bike rides well itā€™s spitty ya gotta worry about I mean a 70ish bikkie with no specs heh?

M42 Closed until January 3rd to slide the Marston Box Bridge into place (for HS2), looks like the section over the motorway has been located, canā€™t get too close there are workers everywhere.

It was built at the side of the motorway over the past year and skated into place on two large machines

1 Like

Sold the Honda, now time to get the mega battery for the Black Bomber. Going to an auto electrician to get hub extension and controller cables extended.

1 Like

Remember I had my van nicked in September, just had my insurance renewal via Email, this years premium was Ā£316.00, renewal is Ā£874.00

Thatā€™s madness! My son smashed his first car a month after he got his license and my premium skyrocketed even though I chose the highest excess.
Eventually, I moved insurers due to a lower excess and slightly cheaper premium for both cars, house and household contents.

Time to shop around Spitty!

Evening Minx, before I hit the compare sites I will call the broker, sometimes more can be achieved verbally than on the net.

1 Like