Planes Bikes and Automobiles

They are built in China, that is why you use Alibaba to get them.

I’ve only ever heard of them, never used them…Their website is huge :thinking:

Buying off Alibaba saved me £500 against the price on ebay.

@PixieKnuckles , Alibaba is famous for the FORTY FIEVES Pixie ??
Just sayin !! :-1::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::-1:

1 Like

It’s been a strange couple of weeks, my Son and Daughter are in Florida and were grounded by the hurricane, a bit worrying.

1 Like

Haha! That’s not the Alibaba Spitty means though, sadly!

“Forty Fieves” Love it! :joy:

Oh wow…thats awful. Are they ok though?

Lets see if I get my goods first, DM may be right. :laughing:

1 Like

It was obvious from the tone of their communications they were feeling threatened.

1 Like

Well, I’ve been waiting a month for my package from China. It’s still in China according to their info :frowning_face:

@PixieKnuckles , they will be allright they’ve got spitties credit card ! :grin::grin:

1 Like

I’ve seen videos of it on YT, its very scary. Do they live there or are they on holiday?

On holiday Pix, they got emergency kit from the Hotel, four toilet rolls and a torch each, I kid you not.

He built that card himself ya know! Glue & sellotape, with a marker pen for the name. Man of many talents is Spitty! :joy:

I just coughed on my tea. Sounds like something out of a Carry On film! Tactless to say the least!

1 Like

The Swing Arm is undergoing surgery, interesting times, well, for me anyway :grinning:

Are you playing cricket, Spitty? :thinking:

Not in the least, never been a “Team Player”.

Forks have arrived postal tracking is crap.

Got the Swing Arm back from the engineering company and, the drop out dimension is now exactly 200mm the required gap for the large motor. everything (apart from the battery) has now been procured.

1 Like