Planes Bikes and Automobiles

it’s the measure of the man heh? stand by ya bike ?

doin some gym work now?

Its a bit late in the day, to worry about measuring anything thing, don’t you think old chap. :smiley:

1 Like

Now, come on, enter the spirit, start with a pushbike :bike:, learn to love it, give it a name like maybe “The Gumball Raleigh” :laughing:

1 Like

@spitfire - done that moved on I need the throb of a BSA between my thighs - oh sorry should be on the flirtin thread heh with those looneys? - those sur ons would reduce my self-respect to zero? still if ya come from Warwickshire it don’t matter heh brummy brum brum

@spitfire - now ya put ya first plug in ya last plug out in out in out sur on all about - ya do the warwickshire boogey and ya sputter all around - doing the sur on spout! sputter sputter sputter that’s wot it’s all about!

Ah come on out to play spittie wez was only teasin ya??

where HAS he gawn ?? - maybe on out of bound trials with his sur on?

I reckon he had a burst tyre and is walking it back! :smiley:

1 Like

I did tell him not to take his sur on out to play in the back of the van - it’s just spoiling it I said - make it ride itself!!

1 Like

ah spotted ; he’s back the lad is back well tell us all about ya adventures then spits and how is the sur on? I expect you have read the news on Leisurely Scribbles already so I bit of help there would be appreciated?

The 2KW Mountain Bike is now done, 45MPH on a Pushbike is quite scary.

1 Like

I would imagine that the humble motorbike with its thicker wheels and tread grip at 45mph has a greater degree of security and safety? balance must be a different experience?

Exactly so gumbud, its a strange experience.

1 Like

Started the Beamer up yesterday (first time in 18 months), went round the block to free thins off, now got all four new brake calipers, just waiting to get Discs and Pads and new Handbrake Cables, then I will call in a Mobile Mechanic to fit it all pre MOT.

1 Like

now for the uninitiatied what is exactly a Beamer as opposed to the other relics you have been showing?
photos of course would help? In fact I would event think an encyclopedia of such items starting from their history and origins would be good ! - no seriously this is the new age long gone are the BSA’s Velocetes ; Triumphs and BSA’s they are on the dust heaps of the museums - this is the new age the new dawning - go for it man you could make a fortune writing such a tome!!

A Beamer is what a BMW is called, I think. Not that I have one, or a car…or even drive for that matter. But that’s what it is.

1 Like

well of course anyone who has pixieknuckles; comes from Scootland and incesently smokes cigars must know!!

1 Like

You leave my cigars out of this :018: :smiley:

1 Like

The Beamers Beating Heart.

1 Like

I would say it looks interesting, but I’m not really sure what I’m looking at :thinking: The engine, I assume?