Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Yep, you have nailed it, things ain’t what they used to be. :+1:

Good job I spoke direct to the cycle insurers, had I pushed the button on the quote, the insurance would have been invalid because the machine is not limited to the legal 15.5mph.
The only thing now is to declare it as a possession on the house insurance, with cover away from home included, and see what difference it make to the premium.

1 Like

Oooooh!! Good job you checked! Yes the house insurance should be alright…hopefully :scream:

In my time someone nicked your my bike from the back garden and I nicked next the bike from next doors and re-painted it ; worked quite well - all these newly colored bikes kept appearing for a while?

1 Like

Well you could save yourself the time and effort by just keeping your bike inside, or tying it up, or…something?

No one back then had a Grand piano, much less a three grand bike :grinning: :bike:

my aunty had a pedal organ does that count? - uncle had a bike and da too to get back and to work and I borrowed them in those lull moments till they bought me mine - oh what a joy! ten mile cycle to school each day - wot a joy! snow as well

All sounds well gummy, you have to feel sorry for the families where, Uncle was unable to work so, to pay the rent, he would encourage Aunty to “Peddle her Organ”.

1 Like

Just received two stands, one for each of the Electric Mountain Bikes, Pix, can you guess what is in the parcel :smiley: :bike:

1 Like

:joy:

Finally! Good for you…your wheels will thank you! :clap:

So will my muddy ass. :+1:

1 Like

That made me chuckle! :smiley:

looks like a harmonica?

New tank came through the post today, the son and me were meant to pick this up from Wiltshire, on the Sunday, on the Tuesday, he was tested positive for covid, so, whilst he was infective, we would have spent five hours in the car together, lucky escape, courier done the business in 24 hours, £17.00, petrol alone would have cost £35.00, everyone is a winner.

1 Like

Nice tank…and how is your son doing?

He has played by the rules Pix, totally dissociated himself, he should be able to come out of quarantine on Sunday.

1 Like

We have checked negative today.

1 Like

didn’t notice you in the abu dhabi races this year spits ? - i thought that’s what you were preparing for - sunshine and sand!

Weren’t there Gummy, I woz @ the Whacky Races.

Just been out on the Saracen with its new Mudguards and Side Stand, didn’t realize how slippy it was underfoot till I had travelled 1.5 miles and had to put my foot on the floor so, I went onto the grass which was water logged, then onto the tracks which, because of the mud, were as silppy as the roads so, the Mudguards came into their own.

1 Like