Planes Bikes and Automobiles

They are all busy :smiley:

Pity they ainā€™t walkin, a geezer needs some competition sometimes. :grinning: :walking_man:

1 Like

Maybe they are busy walking though? :smiley:

You donā€™t believe that. :icon_wink:

Iā€™m the only walker in the Village. :laughing:

1 Like

Haha!..

You are not.
I walk quite a lot. Usually ten miles a day or more with me and my dog. I do another with a friendā€™s Bedlington as well as that. I suppose that isnā€™t too bad for a septuagenarian.

1 Like

When did this start?

We got the dog when he was a year old. I was about to retire and we got him as a rescue. He is nearly eight years old now. He and I and walk milesā€¦

1 Like

I was 1946 then.

Just as soon as I can get this pacemaker tuned up Iā€™ll give you some competition Spitty, until then itā€™s just five miles per day. Youā€™re right about the mud though, itā€™s up to me thighs hereā€¦
:worried:

The 2KW Ammaco, to retain the gear shift system, the original brake lever had to be drilled out so the new switched one could be installed.

The handlebar set up is much the same as the Saracen.

Because the Ammaco has a bigger frame, the Controller and Battery can be accommodated within the frame itself not like the Saracen where its all mounted on the crossbar.

1 Like

No rush, got to wait for the rain to stop, and the tracks to dry up, May possibly.

2 Likes

Mudguards on the wheels might help? Or would that interfere with things?

It would help Pix, but the conditions in general arenā€™t very pleasant.

1 Like

Its the time of year, Spitty, thatā€™s all :woman_shrugging: Wait for sunshine so it all dries upā€¦which as you pointed out, will be late Spring, early Summer :smiley:

Heā€™s like a young lad on xmas morn chaffing at the bit!! or is that bike?

Gummy om just California Dreaming :icon_wink:

OMG - back to the womb ya wanna go then - itā€™s an evil concept and there will be chaos in the small island !! - the overworked police will have more work to do. You planning off road or on road dreams spittie?? :100: