Planes Bikes and Automobiles

A Merry Christmas to you and Mrs Fox, Foxy, I have just one question at the pearly gates Fox, “How many miles did I actually walk and, is it a world record” :grinning: :walking_man:

1 Like

Did loads on the Two Kilowatt MTB today, respect to Mrs Spiitty and Daughter, for their help on a tricky nut :grinning:, things would not have been possible without them :icon_wink:

1 Like

That’s a ‘Cracker’ Spitty…
:grin:

Thanks Foxy, always realized ones “TN” status can impact on your “TL” accreditation. :grinning: :icon_wink:

2 Likes

Put one kilo on yesterday so today it’s time for a manual Bike Ride, old school, no gain (loss) without pain.

1 Like

This made me laugh!! They know what they are doing…plenty of practice :joy:

1 Like

Just done 5 miles pedal only, no probs with the cardio side of things, the legs going in a circular motion complained slightly, interesting thing was the number of folks who said Good Morning. :grinning:

Couldn’t get to my normal photo place too much flooding.

2 Likes

Great photos Spitty, and well done on the five miles under your own steam. We have decided to abandon our walk due to heavy relentless rain, but I’m going to change into my shorts and do half an hour on the static bike in the summer house. I usually cover about five miles with an added bit of ‘Grunt!’…Tally ho! I’m going in Roger!
:biking_man:

Its not being at work that causes me to creep up weight wise Foxy, only done 5000 paces today so far, going for a walk without the Dog, want to get to 10000 paces before dinner. :walking_man:

1 Like

While being an engineer and machinist (on my feet all day) I weighed roughly 10 stone and life and running was good…I was made redundant, bought a van with the money and became a courier. I went up to 11 stone despite still running. After ten years I joined royal mail and became a postman, I lost 14 pounds off my weight and 14 minutes off my half marathon times…
It just goes to show how much your profession impacts on you weight and fitness Spitty.

1 Like

My goodness, what fit gentlemen we have here :walking_man: :biking_man: If you don’t use it, you lose it, as they say. :+1:

1 Like

Feeling awful now, I picked up 2kgs :100:
Back on the treadmill I go!

2 Likes

Aww Minx…little and often is the key :+1:

she says, sliding the galaxy salted caramel under the cushion

I’m starting back on the WiiFit tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sure it’s only temporary Minx…
:hugs:

1 Like

Lol, Back on the treadmill tomorrow! Had a swim this afternoon and played catch with my doggie!

1 Like

You’d better believe it!

1 Like

Just off round the local shop on foot, looks like a lowly 12500 pace today, back to semi normal tomorrow.

3 Likes

Run out of crisps Spitty?
I’ve got to walk everywhere for the next month…I’m loving it…

Beer Foxy :beer:

1 Like

Done it, yesterday morning 81 Kgs, this morning 79.7 Kgs, back under the 80 Kgs ceiling limit, now for some serious walking, see yuz laters. :walking_man:

1 Like