Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Nice…:+1: do you know how it works…? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yes, the wife and I have been inheriting our kids cast offs for a few years now, every two years, the daughter bought me that new case as well, here is the old one, wont need a case on the bike.

2 Likes

That’s been well used !

It has, many conversations, sentimentality now rides pillion. :biking_man:

1 Like

Mini USB phone charging cable has arrived, ready to ride into the unknown now. :bike:

2 Likes

Wish my phone was as cheerful :smiley:

That phone has gone now, its only saying hallo coz it wants a SIM Card. :smiley:

This is the final one, loaded with Google Maps and ready to go, the sim only costs £9.00 per month, but, as you know a dedicated Bike Satnav is £280.00 so, I can use this for the next three years for the same money.

2 Likes

Love a good bargain! :+1:

Hallo isn’t English :thinking:

Spitty- Don’t drop the bike or the phone may crack!

1 Like

I misread that as “Don’t drop the phone or the bike may crack”…which would be unusual. And amusing (for us, not Spitty though)

1 Like

Had a whale of a time on the Sur ron today, its so rapid now it has been derestricted. Got the foot pegs for the Bomber today, it can no longer masquerade as legal, time to bin the pedal crank and chain, they were just there for the pretense.

2 Likes

Blimey…have you turned into a quadbike now? :scream:

No, the Bomber is different from the Sur ron, which is different from the Saracen, the pedals on the Bomber do nowt, except allow you to pretend to peddle in the eyes of the law, but, the machine weighs
about 70kgs and even Chris Boardman could not pedal that at 62mph :smiley:, so they may as well go and be replaced by foot pegs, at least the ergonomics will feel right…

2 Likes

Oooh, interesting! So the foot pegs don’t move?

Correct, I have to fix the shaft that at the moment rotates to fix the foot pegs to, the only reason Bomber bikes have a pedal system is to flaunt the law, it is an electric motorbike, just like the Sur ron.

Spitty, I’m almost afraid to ask but er…er… how many bikes yer got there?

Three (soon to be Four} electrics, A Petrol Honda CB750 f2n, a pedal Mountain Bike and three classic hybrid pedal cycles.

1 Like

I am covering all bases in the form of post apocalyptic transportation. :bike:

1 Like

Everytime My Bike Hurts Me, I Punch It Right Back. It’s A Vicious Cycle.

2 Likes