Planes Bikes and Automobiles

No, could not take that contraption to a Heritage site, I’m taking this.

This can be pedaled for miles, but has a range of 50 miles, on full charge, and, the locals will not notice me. :grinning: :biking_man:

1 Like

Okay, I assumed you were riding your latest updated bike🚴

I haven’t procured the van yet, the Saracen fits easily into the workhorse, so, the journey there will be by car, I will decant a mile or two out of town, could do this on one of the pedal bikes but, Leccy makes you lazy. :grinning: :biking_man:

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan Spitty!
I look forward to your pictures :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, plans were scuppered by the weather. This morning I had an hours business to do, on the way to the planned destination which quoted from post 243

Well I had planned to do both, park midway, somewhere near Leek Wooton, then visit both locations GoPro-ing the journey, and taking some photos of both locations, this will have to wait until later this week now, :biking_man:

2 Likes

Evening Eheads, frustrating day, did get out, but not to pastures new, might have to adjust the work life balance, to take into account the weather. :biking_man:

2 Likes

No sunshine? Awww, did the rain interfere with the electrics?

Not at all, just did not want a wet arse, the conspirators think this is a precursor to “Farmer Giles” :grinning: :biking_man:

1 Like

My bike is heavy and my better half has a lightweight one…not sure why though…I guess I am well grounded at least.
He is flying on his hobbies…

before he lost the weight…he was very grounded then…

1 Like

Gliders and Ebikes are silent-ish, maybe there is something in that. :biking_man:

1 Like

It was all heartbreak though…The story goes like this…

The shorts wearer is Husband and the other Guy is a professional pilot about to join the RAF…and just had the model planes as a hobby.
He is instructing Husband in the ups and downs of model plane flying, then is going to the top part of the cliffs, Galley Hill

it was cold for summer, a wind was blowing up there…yes was a strange day that…

1 Like

There is nothing worse than when Normal Days turn Strange.

Got out on the Saracen, just before the rain started, looks like can’t have my morning of discovery till a rain free Friday.

330 miles now on the clock, that is Birmingham to Kinroos, another couple of hundred miles will be at John o’ Groats. :biking_man:

3 Likes

That bought back a memory or 3

should have straightened it but rushed it…seems to be rushing everywhere today…
That would be The Rosi family and the Woollie Family as well…spent so much time together and now all apart.
jonny wears your trooosers
Just like his 1st Model Plane. He never did get to fly it either.

1 Like

At least you managed to get on yer bike today Spitty :slightly_smiling_face:

Front Calipers for the Z3 have arrived, got to get the back ones now, then get a Mobile Mechanic to come and fit them.

1 Like

Exciting stuff Spitty!
:grinning:

Recharged the Saracen although it still had 68% battery capacity left, think I’ve got “Range Anxiety”. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ha! That’s a very good expression!

Its a Buzz Phrase nowadays.

1 Like