Planes Bikes and Automobiles

What does it mean to drone a person?

If you say that someone drones, you mean that they keep talking about something in a boring way.

Get it. :thinking: :laughing: :biking_man:

Ahhhh…! Ok, yes…I get it now. I’m not quick at this time of night :joy:

1 Like

This is a 24/7 world unfortunately. :smiley: :biking_man:

or morning or lunchtime or …:rofl:

nice wee car z3 ???

Yes, had a couple of summer cars, this one is staying. :blue_car:

1 Like

Aye, you waited for me to be asleep before you came away with that one, didn’t you?! :joy:

1 Like

of course PixieKnuckles

1 Like

Spitty, I’ll be following your progress on this project :grin:

First job tomorrow, removing the cataracts from the Headlamps. :blue_car:

1 Like

Please post progress pics :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh… I wasn’t aware that headlamps got cataracts… :thinking:

think he means that the headlamp goes a grey misty colour and I’ve read wd40 might help bring glass back to clear

Is that due to condensation getting underneath the glass then? Genuine question because I really don’t know what causes fogging up. Unless its dirt from the road?

Its a combination of things, road dirt, UV light, stone chips, the light unit on the right isn’t too bad, but the left one is pretty contaminated. The kit in the middle contains abrasive pads and creams of different grades and re-polishes then seals the lenses.

2 Likes

Thanks for this…gosh I’m quite glad I don’t have a car really. All the maintenance and things you need to keep an eye on!

TBH, the lights on the Workhorse are worse but, its not so rewarding messing about with. :blue_car:

1 Like

@spitfire , Jesus !! You must have a fair few spare bits laying
around the garidge now Spitty ??
New hubs ?
New wheels?
New head bearings ?
New brakes ?
Good job you love it !!
Donkeyman! :+1::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::+1:

Garage, complete Z3 cream leather interior (awaiting Fitting), replacement Z3 bonnet, (might be fitted next week, other body panels, three Raleigh Pioneer Mountain Bikes (one 1984 never ridden), Honda CB750 F2N.

That’s from memory, for starters. :blue_car:

1 Like

Took the Bomber to the park today, it rides great, you see Sur rons quite frequently now, but, I have yet to see another Bomber.

It’s done 117 kms, must get round to changing the display to MPH.

And setting the clock. :grinning: :biking_man:

2 Likes