Planes Bikes and Automobiles

Needed a bin trailer not a bin bag

1 Like

Managed to merge a bit of work left over from Saturday, and a bit of leisure time this morning so went to the massive park I used to visit as a kid, had to peddle all the way then, them days are gone, done my apprenticeship.

On a bench at one of the lakes

Pedalo anyone?

One of hundreds of trails

High road or low road

Spoilt for Fords

With such flexibillty, why would anyone volunteer to retire?

1 Like

oh!! so thats “work”

A bit of work and a bit of Faff, you should be proud!

It seems there are two types of Faffers, domestic Faffers, and outdoor faffers, being the latter one is more dignified. and excusable.

i’m having my cool one sat outside on the lawn, but i still burp and fart, dignified innit

1 Like

There were Birds in the park back then

mmmmm suspicious it that…solutions!

Lets make a start on the Fun Fighter

Check that the formers fit the slots and sit flush with the Fuz before going anywhere near it with glue

That goes for the opposite side as well

Glue one side, then wait 24 hours with the formers supported at 90 degrees to the inner fuz

1 Like

Can’t find any footage yet of last weekends show

Decided to do it in one hit

This is a brand new plane, assembled about three years ago, see the nice red graphic running along the side of the fuselage.

Now the other side, see the yellow graphic

The sun has bleached through the shed window, so now it has to be covered over the existing stripe, we are now boarding out the loft for the planes susceptible to excessive sunlight and temperatures

1 Like

A small but perfectly formed Extra 300l

Gonna carry with the Fun Fighter now

2 Likes

spur of the mo took iphone into the house of planes cobwebs and more and here is a few of the dust gathering Planes of yester year…

Nice one Di, this come to mind

Got to find a couple of planes for these bad boys.

1 Like

yes baddies need goodies

Goin orf again the weekend, sarf again, going to try Matlock next

A site called Lickpenny

1 Like

looks good, room in yer case for me

What a lovely name! Budge over Mr Macy, I take up less room that you think! :smiley:

1 Like