Picture of You (in your profile)

In your avatar, it would be nice to see who I’m talking to?

Do you Agree?

There is a man in mine at the moment, but I have put a picture in my avatar of myself in the past.

Are you shy?

Surely it’s not dangerous to put a pic up of us oldies, who on earth would want to steal my picture,:lol:

It would be really nice to see who I’m talking to…instead of a cat, duck, horse, etc…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not easy without one of the modern and highly intrusive smartphones. I’m perfectly happy with my small and completely user friendly Nokia 130 that does everything I need it to from playing music, providing my radio on the move and of course calls and texting.

My avatar is Walter White, character in Breaking Bad, I look like him so I’m told, so I use that.

It’s difficult to get one small enough, Pauline, but I’ll try & then you can’t really see the person anyway.

That would be nice at least I can see the outline of you.

Plus I’ve seen a pic of you on here a few years backs.

It was a lovely picture.:slight_smile:

1 Like

But it’s still a man. :017:

I like my old Cuban lady sitting in her bright clothes not giving a monkeys. I’m quite happy to have her representing me on here! :smiley: Ask me again in a few years - we’ll likely all be holographic by then anyway!

I did it, Pauline. It resized it for me, clever this technology.:lol::lol:

Lovely Tiff, it’s just so nice to see you, I feel a connection, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwwww!:lol:

Take away the beard — me.

As nice as it might be to see who you are ‘talking to’, it could also prove very ‘dodgy’ in this day and age of scams etc.

For instance a photograph of anyone can be used to find another photograph of that person on the internet. The odds are that a person will use a particular photograph for their avatar on OFF, which is possibly the same as one on another website. For instance their account on a well-known social networking site can easily be found, and depending on their settings anything from there, used in any way at all. It’s not necessarily the initial ‘theft’ of an avatar photograph from here or anywhere else, it’s what can be found in relation to that person’s photograph. :frowning: :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love you with that beard, watch out wifey…;-)…:slight_smile:

When I can see a face of that person I feel a real connection.

I have never had any problems in that area Baz…my pics are plastered all over FB…

Me:039::039::039:

When lurking around here few weeks ago, Pixie, I thought that old lady was you! LOL! :smiley:

I thought this place was really weird - so that’s why I joined! :mrgreen: :smiley:

Love that pic susan…such a lovely smile…:039::039::039::039:

1 Like

It’s so nice to see you UGC…nice pic…:-):slight_smile:

Great pic of you, Pauline! Nice to see your face! :slight_smile:

Hey Tiff, lovely to see ‘you’ x