Picture of You (in your profile)

:039::039::039::039:

All that being said Baz. I do agree with you, but it is nice to put a face to a name :- there are a lot of other ways to steal another person’s photos then from random sites. Most folk have all photos in some cloud, wherever that is, most of these have breaches in security ( they don’t always admit them )

you have an infectious smile Susan

:039::039::039::039::039:

I have to admit she has a nice face. :001:

Okay, pauline. And I must say that I prefer your face to that awful man you had before.

I like your current avatar Pauline. :slight_smile:

mine is me and his is me now

Perhaps you have been fortunate in that way. The settings on FB are not always understood. For instance some people on there inform their friends and family via their account that they will be away on holiday from such and such a date. If the settings of just one of those ‘connected’ persons are not locked right down anyone else on FB can gain that knowledge with the obvious results if that person is a ‘no-good’. Sad to say this has happened, it’s so easy too. :frowning:

I agree, it’s nice to see what someone looks like, that’s getting back to what we usually do in ‘real life’. As in my post though, it’s not the initial stealing of a photograph, it’s what else can be found because of that. There are some clever people out there, it’s surprising what can be done and very easily too. As an example of this did you know that police use FB, and other social websites, to find those who they ‘wish to have words with’?

If anyone wishes to send a photograph via PM to another member, then I guess that can be easily done. Then it’s not on general display, on what is after all a public forum.

As far as it goes I believe that if there is no personal avatar photograph, then that cannot be used in any underhanded way, by those who would do so. That has to be 110% the safest way. :wink: :slight_smile:

To stay off the internet altogether is even safer. :102:

Living your life with a constant eye on safety may be the wisest thing to do, but it’s a bit too restricting for some of us.

Nah, my dog’s better looking. :smiley:

Yes, that would be absolutely foolproof but no fun at all! :frowning:

However, living my life with ‘a constant eye on safety’ is not a problem – I use the other one to do whatever I wish on the internet. :wink: :slight_smile:

I do appreciate that some may find all this too restricting, it gets to me too at times. Just why do we have to do all this because the ‘no-goods’ get away with it? However, ‘better safe than sorry’, as the old saying goes! :wink: :slight_smile:

Feey does a good job with his
Pictobrain pic quiz
The pics are squashed a little, and I guess that changes the digital makeup making them impossible to search on the net.

BTW mine’s me. :cool:

I can’t post a picture of me as I wouldn’t want the responsibility of the ladies on here swooning as I have an uncanny resemblance to Brad Pitt :lol:

Feey, You look like Neil Morrissey!!

Tiffany, It’s a lovely pic and you have such a big smile that l found myself… smiling back at you!

Mine are always of me :039:
I like it when I can see other members too Pauline

You have a nice face too, Pauline.

Mine also. With all the games I lay on there.:lol:

Thank you, LQ.:slight_smile: