Photos to share anybody?

love it, thanks

1 Like

The wee dogs came into our home yesterday…

2 Likes

cuties they are

Came across this in my travels last week.

3 Likes

James Harris bowling for Glamorgan v Hampshire in the 2nd eleven championship.
Note the wonderful views of the Pylons,Wind Turbines and Chemical Factory

At Newport Cricket Club 2nd September

3 Likes

Saw this fellow this weekend, made me think about the Donner Kebab culture at this late stage.

4 Likes

What’s this unusual creature doing in my outdoor sink? :roll_eyes:

The first time I saw one of these stick insects I was sweeping the yard and thought it was just another little twig being blown away, then it started to move :open_mouth:

Isn’t it just weird?

5 Likes

trying out manual focus for the first time, only problem is wind movement.

5 Likes

Nice one, realspeed

Thank you. trying to grab a photo in manual mode is completely different from auto mode I am finding out. However I have discovered the amount needed for the focus wheel can be adjusted up to 120 degrees making very fine focus easier. The only issue is getting a shot in a light wind even firing off several shots in quick succession. Something I need to work on, so one is always learning.

We have many of these stickbugs here in the Northeast. @Rose2 ! They are harmless, and quite fascinating to watch! Of all the bugs that give me “creepy crawlies” this is not one of them.

1 Like

Eagle :eagle: catching and eating its prey

5 Likes

Our New Roof.
New beams, so almost like a complete rebuild. New Galvanised Gutters…
Cost over 38,000 Euros which is average for the size of it.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Another from the garden:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I was early for a meeting in town today, I thought I’d perhaps find some peace, quiet and solitude in a church yard, a very old churchyard .

3 Likes

some fascinating photos can be caught in places of peace…

1 Like

Thank you Dianne, thought provoking and melancholic too, although it probably isn’t wise dwell upon the latter.

I just had a real strong urge to say things that I feel are so true and holding back some very interesting Members that have stopped posting
It is the Crictics of this world…you make a post they dont like or disagree so rather than say something of interesteven by adding to your post they just try to destroy it…often they win of late…

I do realise this is the photos thread but sometimes my impulses get far too strong to stop…
Our late Saber Puss…
thumbnail_Saberboy

Saber with the one he loved so much…

Girlze on his knees…
Fun times in France holidaying…the wind was that strong that it could blow you over…

thumbnail_IMG_0412

3 Likes