People’s age on forums?

Are you any good at guessing how old people are by reading their posts?

I don’t think you can tell, some people are young at heart, others get old before their time

I just got a shock of my life when I discovered someone I thought was in their eighties is only 61! Gawd, get a life girl! :rofl:

(No one on here, a forum far, far away)

3 Likes

Mrs Fox reckons that I’m an old bloke in an old blokes body…No! wait a minute, I’ve got that wrong…An old bloke in a young blokes body… :017:

2 Likes

Well give that young bloke his body back right now!

2 Likes

No, I can’t tell, i’m on another forum where a Lady is 100 years old, but she is very clever and knows the computer inside out and she has a really good sense of humour.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve often been shocked in reverse when I realise someone is a lot older than the way they post

1 Like

I’m 27 , but I’m trapped in the body of a 62 year old

5 Likes

My wife says I need to grow up and start acting my age.

But I’ve never been this age before.

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Just remind her Graham, if you do start acting your age, it is she who will have to put the soiled underwear in the laundry. :icon_wink:

2 Likes

You are still young Primus.

1 Like

Thanks susi, funnily enough, my wife said just the other day that I’m immature….I told her to get out of my fort…

A bit nosey aren’t you Maree :wink: :+1:

1 Like

I have no idea how old people are, though obviously on here over 50 at least.
I always thought I was the oldest, but I don’t think I am now.

1 Like

No, I’m not good at guessing forum members’ physical age - some seem more “young at heart” than others but I realise that does not necessarily reflect their actual age.

What I find scary and very ageing is that my eldest son is now old enough to join an Over 50s Forum, if he wanted to - but I don’t think he’s ready for that just yet! :rofl:

2 Likes

My daughter becomes eligible in November this year…I won’t be able to get away with half the stuff I do now if she does…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I think this forum’s very good,lots of young old people
Not too much of the good old days ,and whinging about the price of dripping and too many foreigners.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, of course :rofl:

2 Likes

I know people’s age on this forum because there was a fairly recent poll.

As to my age, when I was 32, I felt like I was 90 and told everyone about it. When I was 35, I felt like I was 18 and told no one about it. I was too busy out having fun.

2 Likes

people’s age on forums? - yes it is a daily phenomena? in fact hrly/mins/secs

1 Like

I’ll be ‘official’ in July.

5 Likes

I’m 80+ with a very active mind which still thinks it’s owners body hasn’t aged in the past 30yrs LOL :grin:
My love of my life is returning from hospital today, so I’m extra buoyant :sparkling_heart: :+1:

7 Likes