Peanut Butter - didn"t realise I liked it so much

When my G/S"s were down in October, they asked if I had peanut butter. I said no but I would make sure there was some here when they came down for Christmas.
Well I bought some and obviously they didn"t eat it all.
So now it is sitting in the fridge and I can"t resist having little dibs of it. Didn"t realise I liked it so much.
:smiley:

1 Like

Horrible stuff. Almost as emetic as a Hershey Bar!

Giggle.
It is loverly, especially the crunchy sort.:-p

Peanut butter is an excellent protein-filled snack. But always look at the ingredients for the peanut against fat content. Whole Earth is very good at 99% fat free.

Fat is good for yoy though , in small quanties, keeps the skin supple.
:023:

The crunchy one is best.

I love eating peanut butter by the spoon out of the jar…much nicer than putting it on some horrible bread lol …:wink:

Definitely.

:078:

I love peanut butter too, particularly the crunchy sort. On toast, crusty bread or whatever, love it! Never thought about it being good for the skin, will enjoy it guilt free from now on!

You go gal.:smiley:

I’ve never tried peanut butter only peanut brittle :slight_smile:

I don’t now how people can eat peanut butter :confused: it sticks to the roof of the mouth like greasy cement :lol:

I wouldn’t fancy it in bread either .

I use the Whole Earth peanut butter too… its delish on hot toast sprinkled with salt.

But im 100% a smooth peanut butter lover, cant stand the crunchy.

I only ever buy the Whole Earth peanut butter too …always smooth too …

Ah, now that is nice.

Tasty atop pancakes with maple syrup and raspberry preserves. Yum!

I’m heaving just thinking about the vile stuff.

Though admit to been curious what that Nutella stuff tastes like.
Isn’t that hazelnut and choccy?

I make peanut butter & molasses dog biscuits for my pooches, they love 'em.
You have to make sure it doesn’t contain any Xylitol (E967) for dogs though, as it is very harmful. Some brands use it as a sweetener.

Hi

Nutella, currently under attack because of the carcinogens in it,