Paranormal activities - have you experienced any?

Thank you Susan. What do you think all these words mean/meant.

I’ve had four ‘queer’ experiences and I still wonder about them to this day.

Well the communication was coming from another world certainly a world of intelligence , I’ve only written a tiny part of the last day’s of scole , if you are interested do buy the book or listen to more from Robin Foy on you tube . or the scole experiment.

The final farewell obviously in their language

1 Like

1 Like

Plenty, of course, but things are much quieter nowadays, thanks to few good choice words.

These days, I’m watching this excellent duo on YouTube who are (albeit scaredy guys) but good paranormal investigators. Jasko and Ben. Watch this…

Destination Fear on Discovery+ is great too !

1 Like

I was once cross about something a family member had done. I was ranting on about it to my wife when suddenly, the curtains shook violently. We both looked and said, “What did that!” No explanation but it quietened me down anyway.
+++++++++++++++++++++
When I was still with my parents, the house next door was occupied by two elderly sisters. It was an older house and the light switches were those that had a definite audible switching noise when used.

The sisters went to bed more or less at the same time each night and being a semi-detached house, we could hear the light switch being turned off. When the sisters died and the house was empty, we could still hear the light switch being used at more or less the same time of night.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Another rattling. My 2nd wife and I had nowhere to go when we first got together, so she took a job a cleaner for a wealthy family who lived in a 17th century house. The job came with a small house that was within the grounds of the main house.

One night, I’d had a bath and sat down on the sofa and soon fell asleep. I was awakened by the door handle being quickly rattled. This was put down to imagination. It was way past bedtime, so off I went to bed.

I didn’t mention it to my wife but sometime later, she told me that she had been woken up by a door handle rattling when she had fallen asleep in the afternoon when she should have been busy.

Both instances were kind of like being told that now was not the time or the place to be sleeping. Probably imagination but strange that we both thought we were awakened by a rattling door handle when we hadn’t spoken to each other about it, Not until well after the time they happened.

2 Likes

What I’ve discovered over the years researching was that door handles rattling is a sign of either a poltergeist or demonic entities.

In a 17th century build-up grounds, sadly, it’s a huge possibility. The accumulated layers are exponential.

Did you move out, eventually?

I think that 99% of the Occult is absolute garbage, but…that 1% that is real is far, far bigger than the 99%. I’m probably repeating myself, there, but I mean it.

The handles didn’t continue rattling once fully awake but we both felt that the only thing that could make that noise was the door handles. I never found it scary, just peculiar …and maybe it was imagination on both our parts. We moved out only because we found somewhere else to live when making progress in life.

1 Like