Paranormal activities - have you experienced any?

In case anyone thinks I’m…

I think we are all a bit looney

1 Like

I’m very interested in your sightings Susan, a few years ago we bought a Thatch Cottage dated 1560, and we had a Ghost a young Lady from the Victorian days, my friend took a photo for me, she was standing next to the bed looking out of the window.
We lived there for 2 years and she never did any harm to us or our Cat.
DSCN8752 (640x480)

2 Likes

Susie that is lovely to hear . I do wonder why many stay around I guess it’s the attachment to home , family , life . I was chatting to a man outside an old Manor recently he was working in the empty property , had been for a while, he told me of a spirit lady who he had seen with his eyes , she also would rub his hair , and move his tools from room to room . He wasn’t scared. I would love to visit but he was just the worker and the owners were away do I couldn’t go in . The lady spirit is known to the owners. I am going to post a letter to them and ask if I may visit to meet her .

Lovely to hear from you

1 Like

Your story of the lady reminds me of this tv show (prank) - I love how he falls in love with her at first sight, like he’s been hypnotised by her :lol:

Full video:

Why is he throwing himself away? Have you finished with him? :rofl:

After my dad passed away in 2014 i had my cupboard doors in the bedroom open by themselves even though they are hard to open so the wind wouldn’t cause them to open. Oh forgot to mention i’m in a new build home so no other people have been in the house before me.

1 Like

Our next door neighbour, Janet is in her mid 80s. Her husband died just after we moved in next door about 2 years ago.

I always help Janet when I can now she is on her own and because she is a bit slower walking than she used to be, she stands for ages trying to cross the road to her house where the bus drops her off, so I help her across and wave the traffic to stop and have a chat with her about stuff. I’ve spoken to her quite a bit recently because we have had a new fence put in which we have needed to put in a lot of gravel boards etc on her side and I often mention her husband and how lovely he made their front garden.

I said that people we lose still seem to hang around, their spirits reminding us they are still looking on and she told me about what’s happened with her. She said she is super careful switching off the lights when she goes out because of the high cost of electric these days. On a few occasions, when she has got home, the upstairs landing light is on, just like what her husband used to do when he was alive, when Janet got home late in the dark when he was in bed. She swears she checks and double checks the lights are all off.

2 Likes

If you have Discovery+ you have to watch Destination Fear. It’s brilliant one of the best spooky programmes out there.

1 Like

I wonder why it was dangerous to continue.

William Terriss springs to mind , I’ve
never seen an apparition and I’m content with that.
There was a fella ( handyman) who declined any work after hours on his own at 28 Neal Street WC2.

I was no more than a kid at the time, but my boss took me aside into her office and essentially told me not to crack any funnies about ghosts, Ron was not the shy retiring type as I remember, he saw a man dressed in old fashioned clothes walk past him and disappear
I suppose I must have shrugged it off but a few years later reading a Haunted London type paperback .
Terris had been seen in Covent Garden underground station…a mere stones throw from Neal Street.

1 Like

Hi minx , the scole group had to close immediately because they were told by their spirit / other world communicators that there was some sort of communication trying to come through which was coming from the future , I do have a bit more info I will try find it for you . Edited to add a bit more info , I’ve been searching my archived info much of it is over 35 years and struggling to find the reason scole closed immediately. It is to do with future events clashing with that time line they were in , but I will keep looking . Their guides and communicators insisted the experiments closed immediately and the group told not to sit together again .

I’ll keep looking Minx

Sounds unbelievable doesn’t it but it is genuine.

1 Like

Did I ever tell you about the ouija board I did at Uni and the old school we broke into ? That was pretty freaky but I can’t remember if I posted it on here.

1 Like

I’m just a pragmatic old phart. I don’t believe in any supernatural entity.

1 Like

Shadows perhaps?

Ohhh :open_mouth: now I’m invested. Thank you Susan.

I suppose we’re not meant to know the future although a wee helping hand with the lotto jackpot digits wouldn’t have hurt!

I don’t believe so.

Eeek…14 is the date of my birthday Minx…
:astonished:

1 Like

Would love to hear about this bread

Here is just a small piece about the end days of the scole experiment prior to this there had been disturbances and difficulties with communications from the others worlds then the very final experimental sitting was abruptly ended with this short message , the communicator who speaks this message had been part of a team of helpers/ teachers.

Our Final sitting of the ‘Scole Experiment’ took place on November 6th 1998. We were quite devastated for our work to have ended so suddenly, and have mourned the loss of communication with our Spirit Team ever since!! They were just like our ‘extended family’, and dearly loved by us all. The final sitting also lasted just 25 minutes. Once again, there was perfect synchronisation of audio and visual images as Varren-here-ic’s lips moved during his final message:

“Jar-had-we. Jar-had-we Scole! This is Varren-here-ic calling you. I hope you can hear me. Your experimental work with your Spirit Team has created a vortex, or doorway. It is this vortex that has attracted experimenters from your future”.
“This means that every time your four spiritual energies are together, and you try to re-establish communication with your Team, the future time experimenters try to make their own links with your time. This interference cannot be allowed to continue! We ask that you co-operate by not attempting to contact your Spirit Team”.
“We must tell you that all the work you did at Scole was very important. The links that were made have already enabled interdimensional energies and wisdom to assist the changes to future Earth consciousness. Therefore, this final mission is to seal the doorway that has been created, and to end ALL communications. I repeat – to end ALL communications”.
“I would like to thank you for co-operating with us. This is Varren-here-ic and I must end this last communication with you now. Jar-had-we. Vit-jew-tic. Tac-tic-tar-jar. peace to you all now and in your future. Jar-had-we! Vit-Jew-Tic!!”

1 Like