Paranormal activities - have you experienced any?

Only this morning I had a supernatural experience, I was on my walk and came across three council workers repairing the road. All were busy with some tool or other. I had to stop and watch, it is not something you see everyday.

I shall be reporting the event to the Australian Paranormal Society at my next seance.

1 Like

Tell the newspapers…you could be rich by midnight! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why just yesterday morning, I experienced what can only be described as paranormal activity.

I witnessed my son taking out the garbage bin for the trash collectors… imagine that!

1 Like

Make of this what you will but a true story

My little grandsughter was about 18 months old still In a cot , she kept telling her mummy that there was a man under her cot and pointing to the floor , she was very good with clear words and communication. I went to stay overnight and daughter had gone out , bedtime came and I popped her into her cot .

" nanny the man with stumpy feet is there and he keeps tickling my back " I said I can’t see him darling , but she kept pointing, strange she should say " stumpy feet " not a phrase we would use , she rarely watched television so Itcouldn’t have come from there . "OK I said I’ll sit on the floor and have a chat with him , shall I ask him to go , " yes she nodded .

I sat on the floor while she hung her head over the cot watching me , I told the invisible man with stumpy feet that J was living with us now and we would take care of her , I thanked him for looking after her but said he could leave her with us now .

Little J never mentioned him again

Of course many will say child’s imaginary friend , may well be , but what is imaginary?

Where did the words stumpy feet come from .

Tracy my niece now in her 50s had an imaginary friend from about 4 yrs of age , he even had his place and plate at the table . Daddy had to hold his hand when walking . He stayed until she was 12 ish . One day he said to her I’m leaving now as you don’t need me anymore . She asked him not to , but never saw him again. She tells me he was very real , his name was oobie .

Imagination , maybe , maybe not

1 Like

Three men, standing in the street, holding their tools? No…that’s not something you see every day! :rofl:

10 posts were split to a new topic: Witchcraft/Wizardry etc (split thread)

Yes to the question and posted about it a couple of times before.

For those of you interested here is an interesting video with Robin Foy who, with his wife and 2 friends, scientifically studied the paranormal for 5 years . It’s known as the Scole experiment . Their basement in their home was set up and used to communicate with beings , spirit , whatever you want to call them , everything is documented. Well known scientists attended the sittings . After 5 years of dedicated work, the scole experiment closed immediately one night after a communication from the future communicators told them it was dangerous to continue . Sounds unbelievable , then take half an hour to listen to Robin tell you their experiences . It’s fascinating

2 Likes

Erm… I have premonitions sometimes and I am sensitive to my surroundings. The stories I could tell but won’t.

I used to be susceptible, now I ain’t, don’t feel no better for it!

Why not?

In case anyone thinks I’m…

I think we are all a bit looney

1 Like

I’m very interested in your sightings Susan, a few years ago we bought a Thatch Cottage dated 1560, and we had a Ghost a young Lady from the Victorian days, my friend took a photo for me, she was standing next to the bed looking out of the window.
We lived there for 2 years and she never did any harm to us or our Cat.
DSCN8752 (640x480)

2 Likes

Susie that is lovely to hear . I do wonder why many stay around I guess it’s the attachment to home , family , life . I was chatting to a man outside an old Manor recently he was working in the empty property , had been for a while, he told me of a spirit lady who he had seen with his eyes , she also would rub his hair , and move his tools from room to room . He wasn’t scared. I would love to visit but he was just the worker and the owners were away do I couldn’t go in . The lady spirit is known to the owners. I am going to post a letter to them and ask if I may visit to meet her .

Lovely to hear from you

1 Like

Your story of the lady reminds me of this tv show (prank) - I love how he falls in love with her at first sight, like he’s been hypnotised by her :lol:

Full video:

Why is he throwing himself away? Have you finished with him? :rofl:

After my dad passed away in 2014 i had my cupboard doors in the bedroom open by themselves even though they are hard to open so the wind wouldn’t cause them to open. Oh forgot to mention i’m in a new build home so no other people have been in the house before me.

1 Like

Our next door neighbour, Janet is in her mid 80s. Her husband died just after we moved in next door about 2 years ago.

I always help Janet when I can now she is on her own and because she is a bit slower walking than she used to be, she stands for ages trying to cross the road to her house where the bus drops her off, so I help her across and wave the traffic to stop and have a chat with her about stuff. I’ve spoken to her quite a bit recently because we have had a new fence put in which we have needed to put in a lot of gravel boards etc on her side and I often mention her husband and how lovely he made their front garden.

I said that people we lose still seem to hang around, their spirits reminding us they are still looking on and she told me about what’s happened with her. She said she is super careful switching off the lights when she goes out because of the high cost of electric these days. On a few occasions, when she has got home, the upstairs landing light is on, just like what her husband used to do when he was alive, when Janet got home late in the dark when he was in bed. She swears she checks and double checks the lights are all off.

2 Likes

If you have Discovery+ you have to watch Destination Fear. It’s brilliant one of the best spooky programmes out there.

1 Like