Paranormal activities - have you experienced any?

I wonder why it was dangerous to continue.

William Terriss springs to mind , I’ve
never seen an apparition and I’m content with that.
There was a fella ( handyman) who declined any work after hours on his own at 28 Neal Street WC2.

I was no more than a kid at the time, but my boss took me aside into her office and essentially told me not to crack any funnies about ghosts, Ron was not the shy retiring type as I remember, he saw a man dressed in old fashioned clothes walk past him and disappear
I suppose I must have shrugged it off but a few years later reading a Haunted London type paperback .
Terris had been seen in Covent Garden underground station…a mere stones throw from Neal Street.

1 Like

Hi minx , the scole group had to close immediately because they were told by their spirit / other world communicators that there was some sort of communication trying to come through which was coming from the future , I do have a bit more info I will try find it for you . Edited to add a bit more info , I’ve been searching my archived info much of it is over 35 years and struggling to find the reason scole closed immediately. It is to do with future events clashing with that time line they were in , but I will keep looking . Their guides and communicators insisted the experiments closed immediately and the group told not to sit together again .

I’ll keep looking Minx

Sounds unbelievable doesn’t it but it is genuine.

1 Like

Did I ever tell you about the ouija board I did at Uni and the old school we broke into ? That was pretty freaky but I can’t remember if I posted it on here.

1 Like

I’m just a pragmatic old phart. I don’t believe in any supernatural entity.

1 Like

Shadows perhaps?

Ohhh :open_mouth: now I’m invested. Thank you Susan.

I suppose we’re not meant to know the future although a wee helping hand with the lotto jackpot digits wouldn’t have hurt!

I don’t believe so.

Eeek…14 is the date of my birthday Minx…
:astonished:

1 Like

Would love to hear about this bread

Here is just a small piece about the end days of the scole experiment prior to this there had been disturbances and difficulties with communications from the others worlds then the very final experimental sitting was abruptly ended with this short message , the communicator who speaks this message had been part of a team of helpers/ teachers.

Our Final sitting of the ‘Scole Experiment’ took place on November 6th 1998. We were quite devastated for our work to have ended so suddenly, and have mourned the loss of communication with our Spirit Team ever since!! They were just like our ‘extended family’, and dearly loved by us all. The final sitting also lasted just 25 minutes. Once again, there was perfect synchronisation of audio and visual images as Varren-here-ic’s lips moved during his final message:

“Jar-had-we. Jar-had-we Scole! This is Varren-here-ic calling you. I hope you can hear me. Your experimental work with your Spirit Team has created a vortex, or doorway. It is this vortex that has attracted experimenters from your future”.
“This means that every time your four spiritual energies are together, and you try to re-establish communication with your Team, the future time experimenters try to make their own links with your time. This interference cannot be allowed to continue! We ask that you co-operate by not attempting to contact your Spirit Team”.
“We must tell you that all the work you did at Scole was very important. The links that were made have already enabled interdimensional energies and wisdom to assist the changes to future Earth consciousness. Therefore, this final mission is to seal the doorway that has been created, and to end ALL communications. I repeat – to end ALL communications”.
“I would like to thank you for co-operating with us. This is Varren-here-ic and I must end this last communication with you now. Jar-had-we. Vit-jew-tic. Tac-tic-tar-jar. peace to you all now and in your future. Jar-had-we! Vit-Jew-Tic!!”

1 Like

Thank you Susan. What do you think all these words mean/meant.

I’ve had four ‘queer’ experiences and I still wonder about them to this day.

Well the communication was coming from another world certainly a world of intelligence , I’ve only written a tiny part of the last day’s of scole , if you are interested do buy the book or listen to more from Robin Foy on you tube . or the scole experiment.

The final farewell obviously in their language

1 Like

1 Like

Plenty, of course, but things are much quieter nowadays, thanks to few good choice words.

These days, I’m watching this excellent duo on YouTube who are (albeit scaredy guys) but good paranormal investigators. Jasko and Ben. Watch this…

Destination Fear on Discovery+ is great too !

1 Like

I was once cross about something a family member had done. I was ranting on about it to my wife when suddenly, the curtains shook violently. We both looked and said, “What did that!” No explanation but it quietened me down anyway.
+++++++++++++++++++++
When I was still with my parents, the house next door was occupied by two elderly sisters. It was an older house and the light switches were those that had a definite audible switching noise when used.

The sisters went to bed more or less at the same time each night and being a semi-detached house, we could hear the light switch being turned off. When the sisters died and the house was empty, we could still hear the light switch being used at more or less the same time of night.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Another rattling. My 2nd wife and I had nowhere to go when we first got together, so she took a job a cleaner for a wealthy family who lived in a 17th century house. The job came with a small house that was within the grounds of the main house.

One night, I’d had a bath and sat down on the sofa and soon fell asleep. I was awakened by the door handle being quickly rattled. This was put down to imagination. It was way past bedtime, so off I went to bed.

I didn’t mention it to my wife but sometime later, she told me that she had been woken up by a door handle rattling when she had fallen asleep in the afternoon when she should have been busy.

Both instances were kind of like being told that now was not the time or the place to be sleeping. Probably imagination but strange that we both thought we were awakened by a rattling door handle when we hadn’t spoken to each other about it, Not until well after the time they happened.

2 Likes

What I’ve discovered over the years researching was that door handles rattling is a sign of either a poltergeist or demonic entities.

In a 17th century build-up grounds, sadly, it’s a huge possibility. The accumulated layers are exponential.

Did you move out, eventually?

I think that 99% of the Occult is absolute garbage, but…that 1% that is real is far, far bigger than the 99%. I’m probably repeating myself, there, but I mean it.

The handles didn’t continue rattling once fully awake but we both felt that the only thing that could make that noise was the door handles. I never found it scary, just peculiar …and maybe it was imagination on both our parts. We moved out only because we found somewhere else to live when making progress in life.

1 Like