Over 50's Wales Club

Wet and windy here too-weather wise!Forecast does’t seem too bad tomorrow for my drive to Berkshire.

You’ll never guess what. It’s blowing and raining here…still!!!

What’s the matter with your Renault Celyn? I had the car serviced and MOT’s yesterday, so now I can tax it. (Expensive week)

Flippin’ freezing trotting down the road with Lexi this morning, started hailing on the way back. Upside was seeing how many of my snowdrops are out. Funnily enough it’s the ones on the north facing roadside that are further out than the south facing side, seems rather peculiar.

Nice relaxing day today, nothing planned, except a quick trip up to Church to check it over.

cold here to,was out around the fields yesterday,noticed there were celendines out(think thats how its spelt,
off shopping today

Strangely daffodils coming out and other things, but snowdrops way behind. Weird. Michael’s Renault has weird and wonderful gizmos. The problem is when they go wrong!! Air suspension doesn’t seem to be air suspensioning :slight_smile: There is a hand set that controls it that hangs behind the drivers seat. Its high pitched beeping, or a continuous tone. To stop it you have to stop the vehicle and restart. A few miles dow the road it starts again. We noticed problem in the autumn but with everything going on, and the time its taken to sort out who is responsible for sorting it (as it’s still under warrantee) has takne until now. I had been using it to go to the hsopital because mine only does 16 to the gallon. NOw it’s gone mine has come up on the screen that it need brakes done…how long do you think it will take for me to walk from Winchester to Southampton LOL Going to take dogs out, dreading the mud. The old girl, who is on her last legs, ate a metal take away dish the other night. So that is causing worry. I gace it to her to lick, forgot about it, and she had chewed it up and eaten it! That proved she had doggy dementia.

Still windy here this morning but no rain at the moment. Going to the shops for a few things and then just sit and relax this afternoon.

lovely really warm sunshine here, cant believe it,
I had the worse nights sleep ever last night so just got bits and pieces done and now I’m wiped out
A few summer plants like Cape daisies on my balcony are in bud . They don’t know what month it is

Bright and sunny here …wind has a cold edge though…popped into travel agents to price a cruise to S America for next year…not cheap :shock:

Dry here and no wind this morning thank goodness. Snowdrops are out and the other plants seem to be coming through.

You cant take it with you Nimby, I have no regrets about the money I spent on traveling
Another wet one but not so windy
just going to do my Tesco order . That comes around really quickly lol

We must have been posting at the same time Jess xxx

Very true Jac …blowing a gale here…
going to watch CBB now…:smiley:

Bore da from a very windy Berkshire.Was treated to a lovely Sunday lunch yesterday-couldn’t move for the test of the afternoon!
Happy February everyone.

WHITE RABBITS to you all. Wet and windy here again. Not going far today, perhaps some long overdue housework on the cards. :slight_smile:

Oops! Only the first two words were supposed to be in bold - sorry!

Good morning everybody windy up here and we are supposed to be getting rain later.

Its a bit warmer here today, haven’t needed my fire on yet but the wind is getting up and plenty of rain up there
Just finished hovering all over so that’s it for me
Who do you want to win BB Nimby ? Don’t care for any of those wimmen lol

Nor me Jac …but Tiffany could be in with a chance …as long as it’s not Gemma!!! Don’t think much of the men either…quite like Darren Day…
Very windy here and the sun pops in and out…mainly out :wink:

morning folks,wind seems to have dropped a bit,and its dry at mo,
have a good day all

Morning all. Wind has dropped here too, thank goodness. At a bit of a loose end today, don’t know if anyone is coming for tea. May pop to Hereford, hunting for a cupboard to contain my craft clobber.

Good morning everybody wind has dropped here as well. Staying home today and doing some shopping.