Over 50's Wales Club

Hooray-I is back!

1 Like

wheres jac

morning

1 Like

Still finding my feet on here.

1 Like

Well Iā€™ve found you - but Iā€™m not at all sure how I got here! Morning Doc and Rhosyn.

1 Like

morning,did you take the wrong turning Sue :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry, but Iā€™m finding this site totally confusing! Took me ages to find this thread again - and then realised I was reading posts from waaaay back! Donā€™t know whether I can be bovvered!

1 Like

Stick with it Sue - I promise it gets easier :smiley:

The forum should remember the last post you read in a thread, and then next time you visit it should take you to first unread post. For some of our oldest threads (ie those copied over from the old forum) it wonā€™t know your last position until youā€™ve visited it here - but now youā€™ve posted in here it should take you to the first unread post next time you click on itā€¦ try it and let me know if it doesnā€™t :023:

Thank you for all your hard work Azz, but Iā€™ve spent the afternoon having an MRI scan - and I think itā€™s addled my brain. Will have another go tomorrow- promise.

1 Like

Awesome :023:

Iā€™m sorry to hear youā€™ve had to have an MRI scanā€¦ hope itā€™s nothing serious and I hope you feel better soon :058:

1 Like

Hello all, Iā€™ve been reading your posts on the old forum and didnā€™t like to interrupt because it was all ladies chatting on here,but now that my old mate Doc has started posting I think itā€™s time I joined inā€¦hope you donā€™t mind

2 Likes

Great stuff @wishbone - I am sure Doc (and the ladies!) will be pleased :003:

Also donā€™t forget we have a Wales mini-forum/portal now too - you can refer/link to it any time by typing the Hash and then Wales, like this: #wales

There arenā€™t many threads there atm but when posting a thread, if itā€™s related to Wales, just add the wales tag and it will automatically show there. Over time, if anyone Googles for ā€˜Over 50s Wales Forumā€™ or ā€˜Over 50s Wales Clubsā€™ Or ā€˜Over 50s Wales Chatā€™ they should hopefully find it/us :023:

Also donā€™t forget to fill your profiles out - so people know where in Wales you are and get to learn a little more about you :blush: Hereā€™s the info: https://forum.over50schat.com/t/new-user-profile-fields/80188

good to see you w/b,hows life treating you?it would seem the ladies are a bit wary of the new forum,still hope they join in,as this threads been going for a few years now.

1 Like

Getting a bit more used to this new set up.Got an appointment with chiropractor at 11 this morning,fed up with this golferā€™s elbow of mine itā€™s been about 6 weeks so Iā€™ve finally given in and going for professional treatment rather than treating it myself.
Hope youā€™re ok after your scan Sue.
Take care.

2 Likes

good luck with the elbow,i know what its like,i got bricklayers elbow,had injections for it

1 Like

Thanks for your concern and the nice message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning all ā€¦orrible grey old day here in the valleyā€¦oh goody itā€™s just started to rain :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

Horrible drizzle this morning.
After being told by the chiropractor yesterday that I was doing the right things to help my elbow Iā€™ve decided not to attend there again.The same thing is said often"things take longer to heal as you get older"not paying Ā£50 a time to be told all that!
No plans for the weekend.

2 Likes

I donā€™t blame you Rhosyn Iā€™d feel robbed too after paying 50 quid for that.

1 Like

afternoon both,got plumber in sorting out utility room,
50 quids a lot of dosh Rhosyn,
wet here,i dare say its wet your way Mike

1 Like