Over 50's Club Scotland

Good morning had a quick tidy up, now waiting for my niece to pick me up for lunch.

Morning, I bought a new tablet yesterday as my old one was too old and several of the Apps had stopped working. Daughter is coming to set it up later today and just from a quick nose at it, I’m in for a fun time…Not. sooooo very different besides being another Huawei. :face_with_peeking_eye: :flushed:

Afternoon. I bought my I pad a few years ago, I use it if I’m doing jigsaws on the laptop. Have fun with it. Weather not to bad here today, just back from the shops. Waiting for nephew coming round to do a few odd jobs for me in the garden.

Morning, On way back to Thurso. In the layby at Cromarty Bridge having a coffee before crossing over the Firth. Been an easy drive up the road so far as it’s not too busy. Weather has held as well. Next stop at Badbea to take The Hairy One for a walk over to the abandoned clearence village, it’s a nice walk and not too far. Then home.

Afternoon, what fantastic scenery Rox, lucky you living there. Weather wasn’t to bad here today, had my hair done then food shopping at Sainsbury’s then into M&S for a few things. Bought two thermal vests in the sale, got home and only one in the packet so its going back tomorrow.

Evening, Had a slow day trying to recover from the long drive back, It tires me out these days.
Just walked the hairy one, went to Tesco and faffed about round here all day, didn’t even bother with the pool.
Heading away to bed shortly am quite tired, hopefully tomorrow I can get back into my usual routine.

Good morning. Raining here after a few dry days with some sunshine.Nephew came round the other day and did a few jobs in the garden for me. Going into town later for a few things that I want.

Afternoon, Weather can’t make up it’s mind here, heavy showers on then off. Cleaned the house, walked the hairy one, and got the dinner in the slow cooker.
Think it’s a night catching up on recorded telly.

Hi Rox it was a cold wind her today but not a lot of rain. Got what I needed in town and now going to get the jammies on and see what’s on television later.

Good morning a lot calmer here today. Not got a lot planned except for catching up on things in here. Then a bit of shopping in the local shops in the town.

Morning it’s a wild day up here, rain and howling winds, oceans fair choppy too. Went along the beach with The Hairy One and froze, was glad to get back to the car. Just jobs around here this afternoon then we’re out for dinner tonight.

Good evening, what a lovely sunny day here . Did some housework then walked into town for some shopping then walked home again. Was tempted to go out and do something in the garden but it can wait for another few days.

Evening, Lucky you we are back to snow, it was off n on for most of the day. Really cold and clear now so we might see the aurora tonight.
Spent most of the day lazing around, nothing much else to do while the weather’s messing around like it is. Hopefully things will improve soon.

Morning. Sunshine has gone and it looks like its going to rain. Not a lot planned for today apart from taking some jewellery to get cleaned. Thank goodness we haven’t had any snow here.

Morning, Sun’s out but it’s bitterly cold only 3 degrees, just back from the pool and enjoying my first latte. Walking the Hairy One shortly heading to the forest to hopefully get away from that wind.
Meeting up with the girls for lunch after, in Thurso this time heading to the Sea Front Hotel “The Weigh Inn” they have a lovely big conservatory/dining room overlooking the ocean.
Enjoy your day.

Morning. Really cold wind here this morning, just been out to recycling bins. Not a lot planned for today apart from getting my hair done. Enjoy your lunch later with the girls.

Morning, Another horrible day here, the snow has turned to rain and is fair coming down.
Went to the pool and called in at Tesco before I went with my latte to the Sea Front to drink it and watch the ocean for a while, far too wet for walking The Hairy One so he’ll have to wait and use the garden. Hope your faring better.

Afternoon. Started off with rain here this morning and it was cold. It finally stopped and I went to Primark for a few things. Caught the bus home and just had a nap, just had another heavy shower, getting fed up with this wet weather.

:sweat_smile:.Good one Rox