Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Good morning. Still a bit overcast here at the moment. Met up with the Social group yesterday, when I got back we went to the Marina and sat there for a wee while with a drink. Going out and do something in the back garden later.

Afternoon, lazy day for me after yesterdayā€™s busy busy. Back to usual tomorrow as itā€™s Monday again.
I see Dennis Waterman has died. :cry: I liked him.

BBC News - Dennis Waterman: Minder and New Tricks star dies aged 74

Started tidying up the back garden while the sun was out. Sorry to hear about Dennis Waterman, I liked him.

Good morning all. Really wet here today. Had decided to weed the garden today but if it dries up might still get the chance. Weeds are easier pulled out after heavy rain.
It was lovely here yesterday went a long walk,

Morning, Bucketing with rain here as well, grass needs it but the blasted weeds donā€™t :pleading_face: Not going well for me today, was awake most of the night, just couldnā€™t sleep, missed the pool as I was so tired by 6.30am, got soaked as the heavy rain started while I was out with The Hairy One. Came home and had a long hot shower to warm myself up again. Guess it will be jigsaw and audio book after lunch as I dare not go for a sleep, donā€™t want another bad night.
Have a good day all.

Good afternoon. Raining here as well today and still is. Met Libby at Braehead and was treated to lunch. Also got a few things in M&S before getting the bus home again.

Morning, A wee bit brighter here today, sunny and showers. Just off with The Hairy One then going for the messages. Hoping to get into the weeding after lunch as the ground is soft with all the rain. The weeds should come up easily.
Have a nice day.

Arenā€™t these just the greatest wee cupcakes. :heart_eyes: :joy: :+1:

1 Like

Good evening everybody. Heavy showers here today, went out early to do some shopping and get my hair done. Did some more of the blanket today, although I think the baby will be here before its finished. Out this evening to the pub for a few drinks and a chat. Rox the cupcakes look delicious.

Morning all. Going to hospital to have my hearing checked. Getting worse all the time. If more than one person talking I am lost. Keep having to ask everyone to repeat themselves. So bit the bullet and phoned Drs got a referral right away thought I would have to wait ages.
Weather still changeable here, brilliant sunshine one minute then heavy rain the next.

Good morning everybody. Bonnie hope all goes well this morning with the hearing test. Not sure what the weather is going to be like here. I have washing that Iā€™d like to get out for a wee while. Have a bag here for the charity shop, so will take that down later.

Evening all. It has turned out a lovely day here. Everything was fine at the hospital it was a health check on my ears in case I needed them syringed or had any perforations. So everything was fine just waiting for an appointment for the hearing test now.
Going up to Kingsgate shopping centre after dinner for birthday cards and to take a parcel back to Next.

Evening, Dry today but I wish that blasted wind would drop. I have six hanging baskets sitting in the greenhouse, all planted and ready to go out but for that wind, they would be wrecked very quickly.
Apart from the pool and dogs walk Iā€™ve just faffed about here doing odd jobs.

Bonnie glad all went well with the tests today. Rox the wind here can be quite strong, thatā€™s why I wont have hanging baskets. Tidied the whole house today, just the living room to do tomorrow. Turned out quite sunny here this evening.

Morning all. Canā€™t seem to get going this morning. I better had as I am going up to look after my Grandchildren after school. Need to leave about 1.30 to get there for 3 and still in my Jammies! You are putting me to shame Jess with all your housework. Anyway need to give myself a shove! Enjoy your day everyone.

Morning, Cold, Wet and blowing a Hoolie today. Didnā€™t go to the pool either just feeling blah. Hate when I get in this mood, hope it passes soon. Apart from walking the hairy one thereā€™s nothing planned, just see how the day pans out.

Good morning everybody. Weather not to good here either itā€™s cold out there. Hairdressers then meeting Libby and do some shopping at Braehead.

Morning, A bit better weather here this morning thank goodness, yesterday was awful. Itā€™s supposed to to be a nice W/E but I wonā€™t hold my breath. Heading to Wick shortly to the big Tesco for my monthly stock up, taking the Hairy One and we can walk over to the castle ruins instead of our usual haunts.
Have a nice W/E ladiesā€¦and Scot if your looking in.

Good morning. Weather a lot better here as well. Yesterday was really cold and was like winter time again. Chiropodist later and then have a walk after it. Might send out for a curry tonight to save me cooking anything.

Good Afternoon Each,weather a mixed bag here sunny one minā€™,cloudy the next,

No I havenā€™t had the cataract opā€™ which I was due to get on Wednesday from Optical Express but decided to cancel as
the NHS have been in touch to say Iā€™ll get an appā€™ with Them soon at the Golden Jubillee,and as Iā€™ve waited 9 months,I can wait a while longerā€¦OE were charging Me
almost Ā£8000 for both eyes because of My strong prescription/age/eye health,but Iā€™ve been wearing glasses/contacts for almost 60 yrs now,so I donā€™t need My peepers lazered to within an inch of their Life :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: plus all the stress that
goes with itā€¦but thanks all for Your good wishes,much appreciated xx