Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

yes @Bratti leaves changed qnd fallen which is just as well as very windy here and would bring down alot of trees if they still had there leaves cheers Caveman

1 Like

Thanks Caveman. Most of our leaves have changed and then we had a few very windy days which have taken most of the leaves down but it’s still very beautiful

my favourite time of year autumn and spring
The colour not to hot not to cold just nice have a good day

1 Like

Good morning everybody. Don’t mind Autumn as long as its not to wet and cold. May hope the engineer turns up on time and maybe gives you a new box. Roxy enjoy your swim this morning. I remember Halloween when we dressed up in what was available. Jean hope Sophie is ok. Enjoyed my massage yesterday and felt better for it. Hairdressers this morning then meeting Elizabeth for a wee while.

Good Morning Folks,another day of heavy rain by the looks of things,but I still don’t know what’s happening with getting My tv fixed…Engineer was supposed to be coming today between 12-4pm,then I got a text saying They’ve ‘put My service visit on hold while They investigate a network problem’ whatever the hell that means,haven’t heard another peep out of Them and the whole virgin media website was down last night :rage:…Broadbands a bit iffy this morning too,so if You don’t hear from me for a while.You’ll know the reason why…Have a good weekend All,xx

Yes and are fast falling down to the ground. Next job will be raking them all up off the lawn I suppose, but it will have to wait untill a day with no wind. This pic was taken a couple of weeks ago you can see the colours changing here. Have you checked out our Scottish Photo Album Thread? You may find that intersting, here’s the link.
Scottish Clubs Photo Album - General Chat / General Photos & Art - Over 50s Chat

1 Like

Morning All, Rain again, so not going far. Walk the dog when he wakes up but will head to the forest and get a wee bit shelter. Apart from doing another set of meals for the freezer this afternoon it’s a lazy day I suppose.

1 Like

NICOLA Sturgeon is to give an update on the pandemic today amid growing fears over the impact of COP26 on Covid cases, pressures on hospitals and whether a new spike in infections could trigger the return of more restrictions.

The First Minister will hold the televised briefing to journalists at Atlantic Quay in Glasgow, along with the National Clinical Director Professor Jason Leitch and Police Scotland Chief Constable Iain Livingstone this afternoon.

It looks like there could be more lockdowns after this is over Jean…so…Ii’s just a case of wait & see, :thinking:

1 Like

No surprises there then. :roll_eyes: I know this is important BUT, why not have it in the Summer Months sometime, not at this start of the Colds n Flu Season when it’s more likely to give Covid a helping hand…
I think it’s a damn silly time of the year for it. But it’s only Scotland so it doesn’t matter. :angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

Hmm…that would be too sensible for Our leaders…it should have been cancelled Months ago IMO.

1 Like

I agree, I think there will be ructions if there’s mention of another lockdown. Folk will ignore it IMO. I am still keeping very much to myself but it’s easy for me to do that up here, plus it 's the way I usually am. I have been told both by my doctor and staff at the pool that it’s safe there because of the chlorine, so I have no worries about being there.

1 Like

Good afternoon everybody. May it sounds as if there is a problem with Virgin media. Roxy the chlorine probably kills all the germs in the water. Heavy rain here this morning its now cleared away thank goodness. I’ll catch with what’s happening on the news later. I hope there isn’t another lockdown, I’m meeting friends next week who I haven’t seen since last December.

This is you 2 weeks ago?
You look about 18 there.
That’s a beautiful photo.
The trees look gorgeous.
They looked the best a couple of weeks ago here but now they are drying and dropping. This also brings in more sunlight especially if surrounded by forest like we are.

The dock fence is missing in between your legs.
At the top and the bottom. Did you take the photo?

1 Like

if you look that closely you’ll see there are posts in line with rox legs theres a small gap in the fence !! however just enjoy the pics cheers said b4 cracking picture rox

1 Like

Good Morning Each,don’t know what the weather’s like as it’s still dark here,but I’m guessing it’s raining…quelle surprise!
TV engineer’s supposed to be bringing an updated tivo box later this afternoon,but I won’t hold My breath…I dismantled the old one and connected freeview so I’ll be able to watch it in My Living Room at night instead of having to go into the bedroom,

Methinks Rox has turned back time with Her fab’ Pic’ :grinning:…Have a good Saturday Folks whatever You’re all doing,xx

1 Like

Good morning everybody. Dry here at the moment thank goodness. May I have freeview on the telly but don’t bother with it. Its normal TV or I player. Hope the engineer turns up with the new box today for you. A bit of a tidy up then into town for a few things.

Morning all. Weather a wee bit drier here today. Stuck in waiting for a parcel. We have to go so far if we miss it because of our postcode.
Enjoy your weekend everyone. Anybody going oot guising tomorrow lol? Hope your T V gets fixed May.

My Nana Louise spent so much of her free time travelling up to Scotland, always on her tod as well.
My only connections that I know of is whilst in Junior School was called Oval Road Junior School and the Road was Oval as it happens.
I made out I was in fact Scottish to my classmates. My Nana Louise had brought my Sister and Myself Kilts back on one of her trips.
That is what set me on the tale…Did not end well actually as I did not have a Scottish Accent so fell at the 2nd hurdle.
Anyway popped my nose in for you all just so you can digest this story that arrived in my mail box just now.

hope you all enjoy it… :innocent:

Hae a guid day…

1 Like

Hi Dianne,thanks for the info’ re’ Doncaster…interesting :smiley: