Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Glad you enjoyed your day,Jess. Lovely day to be sitting out in Glasgow.
Good night all sweet dreams.

Morning, Just getting light and Iā€™m sitting here with a hot lemon Beecham. Spent most of the night coughing up mucus, which is good but Iā€™m now so tired as I got very little sleep.
Am heading back to bed for a few hours and hopefully sleep, nothing but rest planned for the W/E, catch you all later. :face_with_thermometer: :mask: :pleading_face:

Good Morning Folks,another sunny warm one here so Iā€™m off for a dander up the hill to B&M stores for some goodies cos Iā€™ve been a good girl and deserve some treats :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Have a good one and see Ye Aā€™ later.

Good morning to all in Scotland. Very sensible to do that valentinojoss. I too cannot stand the sun when itā€™s really hot. In the past, when younger, I could be working out in the sun for hours without any problem. Now though being older, an hour or so and thatā€™s enough for me. Itā€™s the humidity as well that just about finishes me off. Today is forecast about the same where you are and here, ā€˜down southā€™, temperatures up to 19ĀŗC and no rain. Enjoy your day! :grinning:

Good morning May. Enjoy your trip to B&M stores, Iā€™ve been good too
so do you reckon I could have some treats too? :thinking: :wink: :grinning:

Good morning everybody. Looks like its going to be another hot one here. Start of the Viking festival today so the town will be busy. Chiropodist for me and then some shopping.

Didnā€™t know your town had a Viking Festival Jess. We have one called DaDoonie Day. And of course the biggie over the water, Up Helly Aa.

A little treat doesnā€™t do anyone any harmā€¦I was in our local co op yesterday and at the check out there was a box of giant sized Cadburyā€™s chocolate bars, took me back to the time when we had a coal fire and used to sit and melt the chocolate at the fireā€¦oh the memoriesā€¦

Roxy the festival is to celebrate the Scots beating the Vikings in 1260. They also have a memorial called the Pencil dedicated to it, also they build a Viking village along the prom. Also they have the battle and then burning a Viking boat at the end of the festival. Paula Iā€™m always buying treats especially Hotel Chocolate yummy.

Hello all our lovely Scottish members :039:

Just a quick note to say I have updated our bot to post a little message in this thread whenever somebody posts a thread about Scotland on the forum (so long as they add the scotland tag to it). This may help those who might miss it otherwise :smiley:

I have done the same for the Welsh club and we can do the same for other country or area specific clubs should anyone want one in future.

I hope you like it! :blush:

Hi Azz,good thinking,and thanks once againā€¦Weā€™ll see how it goes :smiley:

1 Like

Good Afternoon Each,still very warm here but Iā€™m not complaining as I have stuffed My face with rubbish while I was outside readingā€¦Methinks I may regret it Tomorrow (Everyoneā€™s a Fruit and nut case) ā€¦I know I am :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks Azz. :wink:

1 Like

Hmmā€¦do I like You enough to give You My last Rolo?..ermā€¦Iā€™ll fink about it
:innocent:

1 Like

Gee fanks May, thereā€™s me being all nice to you and you are saying ā€œHmm ā€¦ do I like you enough to give you my last Rolo? ā€¦ erm ā€¦ Iā€™ll fink about itā€. Right thatā€™s it, canā€™t wait for you to make up your mind so I am now going to eat TWO big Fruit & Nut chocolate bars, all to myself so there!

Making Fun Of You Smiley

Morning, Quite a shock this morning, itā€™s light rain and quite cold. How quickly we get used to the warm weather. No sitting out the back today but inside with the fire on.
Going to drive over to the beach shortly with the dog for a shortish walk, not able for a long one yet, then do some light housework and put a wash on. After lunch itā€™ll be feet up and a snooze.

Good morning everybody, a bit overcast here at the moment. Nieces came down yesterday and we went along to the festival, bought a few things in the food tent. Got some ironing to do and a bit of gardening.

quite grey here this morning, supposed to brighten up laterā€¦

Good Morning Folks,itā€™s overcast here as well but not in the least cold,have both doors open atmā€¦Didnā€™t get the grass cut the other day so will do it later once My lazy Neighbours are up out of Their beds :grinning:

I hope You werenā€™t :face_vomiting: Baz after eating all that chocolate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have a good Sunday All,x

Good morning (just) May and all in Scotland!

Not very warm here either, no rain though thank goodness and thatā€™s supposed to be how things will be for the rest of the day.

Bank Holiday here ā€˜down southā€™ tomorrow so no doubt there will be plenty of people taking advantage of the long weekend. Youā€™ve had your Bank Holiday in Scotland I understand, at the beginning of August.

No May I was not :nauseated_face: and :face_vomiting: as I saw sense and didnā€™t eat it all. I shouldnā€™t really eat chocolate very much, itā€™s not good when trying to lose weight so I just had a ā€˜tasterā€™ as my special treat. Have to look after the waistline you know!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! :grinning: