Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Dreich day here this morning, though it could be sunshine by lunchtime the way the weather has been recently. Need to go to the bakers or wouldnā€™t be venturing out at all.
Looking after the grandchildren this afternoon then itā€™s
Sainsburys for shopping this evening.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Good morning weather is the same here this morning. Hairdressers for me today and then a look round the shops. Will have a look at furniture to get an idea what I want, when I move.

Good morning Each,sun & showers here after the lovely day yesterday,I would love to have given the grass a last cut when it was sunny & dry,but infortunately itā€™s verboten so itā€™ll have to wait until next Spring,
I love looking in furniture stores Jessie though I have no need to buy any moreā€¦enjoy :smiley:

Good evening. May didnā€™t get to look at furniture today but will be in a few weeks. Met my niece at Braehead and had some lunch, then she dropped me at the hairdressers. A glass of wine and some knitting for me toin=ght.

Good afternoon all. Mixed bag of weather here again. Took a couple of bags to the charity bins today.
Going into to Hamilton to get some make up in Boots and some stuff in Wilco. Wonā€™t be long as most of the shops are shut down!
I want to start up knitting again Jessie but need something easy to start with. The only new shops I see are wool shops. Must be popular.
Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Evening All,not been a bad day except for one or two wee showers,
I binned all of My make-up/ moisturisers/eye make-up/lipsticks/hair volumisers/spray etcā€™ before I had the eye opā€™ā€¦so look forward to buying all new stuff once I get the okā€™ from Docā€™ā€¦Boots here I comeā€¦I even got rid of some bottles of perfume just in case I forgot and gave Myself the usual spray before going out :roll_eyes:ā€¦The ā€˜bare faced lookā€™ isnā€™t giving Me much confidence atmā€¦andā€¦where the hell did those suitcases under My eyes come from!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :unamused:

Good evening. Was in Glasgow and met up with Jennifer and went for lunch. Treated myself to new socks, vests and pants. Iā€™ve not been wearing make up as much as I used to, but still like my perfume.

I havenā€™t worn makeup for years, much prefer the natural look, and it suits me better. Not long back from the Inn where we had dinner tonight, now just relaxing in front of the fire.

Good morning all. Going to put on my old walking boots and go for a long walk. It will be muddy but pleasant in the sun I hope.
I need make up Rox, people would need treatment if they saw me without it! Have given the postman a few scares lol!
Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Good morning everybody. Bonnie enjoy your walk.Off for my jags this afternoon so been some housework before it. I expect Iā€™ll see some of the neighbours there as we all seem to go at the same time. Have a good one.

Good luck with your jags, Jessie.
Enjoyed my walk did 4k. That was enough. Never seen the Calder so high or running so fiercely in all my 72 years.
Doing my crossword now. Tired out!

Thanks Jean. Washed out the garden waste bin, done some ironing and vacuumed. Just in case my arms are sore, listening to a CD before I go out.

Morning, Boy has it turned cold, we are going to have a day of very heavy rain, Iā€™ve never seen it so black and itā€™s the middle of thge day. :flushed: :astonished: :hushed:
Rushed through the outdoors things and am now inside watching the rains arrival. Even Himself has given up and come inside.

1 Like

Wow Rox that looks awful. Usual day here wet windy and sun now and again.housework for me today then stuff to collect from M & S and going to Harry Corry to look for curtains.
Hope you are ok after your jags Jess.

Rox the weather forecast said it was going to be very wet in Scotland, but they suggested it may clear in a couple of days. Cook a nice dinner and curl up by the fire & I will keep my fingers crossed that it doesnā€™t get too windy!
I hope you have a strong raincoat in case you have to go and tend to the horses!

Good afternoon, weather is the same here heavy showers and windy, Iā€™m fine thanks Jean after the jags, one arm is a bit sore but I was expecting that. Met up with some of the Social group for lunch today, we tried a different restaurant and it was really good. Heating is on and Iā€™m sat here with my feet up.

Morning, Lot better today, dry and the suns trying, but very cold. Just had my cold swim wish they hadnā€™t dropped the pool and jacuzzi temp, itā€™s not nice at all. I used to look forward to my swim but now I dread getting into the pool. :cold_face: :cry: :cold_face: :sob:
Just heading away out with the Hairy One and then over to Wick for my big shop.
Have a nice day.

Good morning Rox & All,a fine dry sunny one here so far,
Have started My exercises again so feeling more like Myself after a good jig around to some rock n roll on Gold Radio, :dancer:
Have a good One Folks.x

1 Like

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart: