Ornamental Clutter In Cars! What's In Yours?

You just reminded me that in the boot I also have a picnic table which is a permanent feature. Honda decided to supply one with their CRVs which fits into the boot under the carpet. Alas, no chairs though, I have never used it.

You obviously didn’t read the leaflet when you first got her, so I have looked it up for you.

It says, “The Lovely Joan” once you have turned her on, it is impossible to turn her off again…so you obviously have nobody to blame but yourself. :lol::lol::lol:

[SIZE=“4”]Nigel 4 Arthur[/SIZE] didn’t go down well in the seventies…:lol:

There’s a smutty joke there but I’ll let it be. :mrgreen:

Don’t be silly Art

No I don’t remember that Art, it didn’t happen in this part of the country, we are very civilised in the red rose county.

I hate anything on the dashboard or dangling from the rear window mirror, but I do have a Mini Schnauzer who lies on the rear window ledge each time we go anywhere.

He’s my “back seat driver” and it’s his job to tell other cars off when they’re driving too close to us! Very efficient he is too!

I can’t have those ‘smellies’ in my car, I find them too overwhelming pong.
When car went in for a service recently they sent it out with a smelly thing hanging in there - I put it in a bin on the way home. :slight_smile:
How hard is it to open a window, that air is fresh, clean and free not like those chemical smelling things. :slight_smile:

I have to small things in my car (apart from me and a dog :-)). One is a little fat smiley man about 6" high that I call Phil for some reason, and the other is one of the small solar powered flowers in a pot. It’s only a couple of inches high, but I like that, it cheers me up to see it waving and nodding about in front of me.

I don’t remember that either. :slight_smile:

Yes they are a bit too strong sometimes. I normally slit open the pack and leave it in the door pocket for a week before opening fully.

I have minor bits of clutter in the tray round the gear lever - sunglasses, a penknife, couple of pens, packet of mints, and a sticky ring where the coffee cup goes, but no ornaments, dingle dangles, toys or anything like that
I did have -

A ‘Vote Leave’ sticker in the bottom corner of the rear window, but that’s been removed now
A stick on rear view mirror years ago when someone was teaching me to drive, and again when I was teaching someone. I kept that on for a while, my passengers seemed to like it

Its all them dueling banjos .:).

I refuse to have any smelly hanging thingy as it chokes me. I used to have some small stuffed toys on the dash (on a clinging mat) but they used to fall off onto the floor when going round corners. I didn’t want one to fall off and stick under the accelerator or brake pedal! They’re now in the boot in a bag, waiting for a new home.

When going on a long or unknown journey the sat nav holder comes out and is put on the clinging mat. It’s a heavy weighted thing and the satnav sits inside.

Nothing on the back parcel shelf.

Forgot to mention, I too have moss growing on the outside of the windows! And because the car is parked almost under a tree, it gets a lot of leaves on it, that get stuck in the cobwebs, so every now and then I am having to brush everything off.

My brother had a VW Beetle with a Daliha on the dashboard! It seems it was what you had to have, if you owned a VW Beetle!

It’s the first time I’ve ever heard Preston and civilised in the same sentence:lol:

Not even the Jaguar driver’s obligatory box of tissues on the rear window shelf?

Tipin, What’s wrong with Preston? I have been there twice, once to the theatre and to the DVLA to transfer a personalised number plate! Both, good experiences!! :slight_smile:

Hi Art, I owned a VW Beetle about 4 years ago, and yes on the Dashboard they have put a Vase and you are suppose to put an artificial flower in it, I used to put a Dehlia in mine.

No we don’t have nothing in our car.

Hi susie, I’m sure a Daliha suited a woman but…a butch bloke in his sixties? Come on!! :lol:

puts on Teacher’s hat

Double negative alert! :lol::lol: that means you DO have something in the car.