OK I can't see anything going wrong here

Hmmm…I haven’t had cause to see if this is the case over here yet, Danny…but I have heard that upgrades to an iPhone deplete the battery quite noticeably if there is a new one due out soon! That’s a bit of a coincidence, eh? :joy:

2 Likes

ok read through and decided quite a lot actually… :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

Hopefully “Don’t buy Apple” Dianne! :joy:

1 Like

cox’s brambles granny smiths…?

2 Likes

Ahh the good old days when “cyber bullying” meant you pick that sucker up and hit someone with it.
_600
:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey how you get a picture of my new PC then?

2 Likes

Is it ok to ask a question here…
ok will anyway.
What is an Iron Please???

1 Like

right or wrong?

1 Like

In my book right @Minx will disagree i believe. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I found this when we moved here in 2014…

right or wrong
just take note though…house built in 1801…

1 Like

See this is why I don’t own antiques I would try to clean it up and actually use it. Just so I could have the experience and bragging rights. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

would you actually know how or where to start the engine though… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Just looking it appears hot coals go in the middle. Guessing. The extra handle is throwing me though. Is the extra handle a locking mechanism?

so I could use the ashes from the log burner.?.that would be good for recycling as well…You do think of the broader picture Danny… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I do try. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

think about what handles are usually used for now… :thinking:

1 Like

handling maybe… :smiley:.

What’s the purpose of the bird looking thing. That’s what i meant.

got it…pass it to your partner to use… :joy:

1 Like

ok just looked at…that has to mean something Danny…I know my Dad use to say when taking a photo…not just smile so much…more watch the birdie…
how weird is that. :roll_eyes:

1 Like