October 21 Snapshot Competition

How our Morris looked in 1972.

3 Likes

car deserves a thread of its own sorry should not have shown pic of car @susiejaeger

1 Like

The Temple of Poseidon in Greece I took :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is taken in colour … Mrs d00d’s B&W socks and shoes on our B&W garden path.

4 Likes

The second copy is just a quoted post commenting on the car, not a second entry!

2 Likes

Yes Caveman, Barry is right, I was only replying to you, its not an Entry.

2 Likes

And I’ve posted three! so please ignore the third. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Loving how we all get so enthusiastic over the competition! :joy:

3 Likes

Where I live now, this is in the 40s.

4 Likes

PixieKnuckles im new to this forum but kind of thought it was obvious it was a quote lm bad :roll_eyes: so apologise its a stunning car Im of to the naughty corner :tired_face:

1 Like

Could everyone please remember that a maximum of two photographs per entrant is allowed and that the snap must have been taken by the poster.

Many thanks. :+1:

3 Likes

Caveman, no need to apologise at all! And there is no naughty corner here…only an appreciation of good photos! :hugs:

1 Like

Isn’t that path slippery when it rains Dood?

Barry I have only posted two photos, the other one of the Car was just a reply/quote.

well that has a cleared up that question of mine. No offence meant to anyone, just a general rules query

Susie I thought you posted the car, the car when you bought it, and then a photo of where you live in years gone by, making three? :thinking:

Nah, never.

Clever people, those Victorians.

This is so unique and interesting! I love it!

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

The third is just delightful! Nice composition!

1 Like