October 21 Snapshot Competition

That’s shame…but yes, make your own thread because I’d love to see more of your photos! :smiley:

2 Likes

Bristol .

6 Likes

Living Museum

6 Likes

6 Likes

wow seriously thats your car fantastic

4 Likes

Hey DooD!
The mannequin is so simple yet striking!

1 Like

8 Likes

That’s just stunning!

Believe it or not took this today from garden of house i was working at yeh pretty nice thankyou young lady :grinning:

1 Like

Fantastic car. Lots of character.

1 Like

The labyrinth in Amiens Cathedral, France. It symbolised the obstacles and twists and turns of the journey toward salvation, but also showed that with determination the journey was possible. On certain religious holidays, pilgrims would follow the labyrinth on their knees. The Amiens labyrinth is 240 meters long. It was originally put in place in 1288 by the architect Rene de Cormont. The labyrinth today is not the original, but an exact copy, made in the 19th century.

ETA: my original file was too large, so I just quickly took a screenshot of it, if anyone is wondering why it says ‘screenshot…’ when they click on it!

8 Likes

Yes Caveman, it is our Car, my Husband bought it in 1975 from Hippies, the Car was just a Shell, Pink and Naked Ladies drawn all over it, being as my Husband worked as a Mechanic and Classic Car Restorator, he restored the Car back to how it should be, took him 3 years and the Car was back on the road again in 1978.

5 Likes

fantastic and well done :clap: bet you get a lot of admiring looks when you take it out

Yes we do, everyone wants my Husband to take them out for a run in it.
We have been to many Shows in the past and got 1st & 2nd Class Cups etc.

4 Likes

Deleted - I posted the uncropped photo in error!

A street artist in Las Ramblas, Barcelona

7 Likes

Ink in water experimentation…

11 Likes

You could hire it out for weddings Susie.

It could make you rich!! :laughing:

Are two photos of the same car by different members allowed barry

You got to be kidding Carol, Rob wouldn’t let any one drive his baby, he loves the Car more then me.