New Queen of England

Welcome your new queen…be careful what you wish for, as you just might get it!

I don’t think Queen Consort Camilla will be popular with a lot of people.

3 Likes

I’m not anti-royalist but if Camilla becomes “Queen” then I’ll happily join any revolutionary republican party … :fist:

4 Likes

Chas & Cam…that has a nice ring to it. :joy:

1 Like

Rabbit, rabbit :grinning:

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

It was inevitable anyway of course she would be queen consort when Charles reigns. Personally I’d rather see William and Kate on the throne . The firm will always look after each other and keep it going .

I actually think shes alright and a decent woman really . I never liked her history 25+ years ago but we all change hopefully for the better . Charles for king , oh dear I’m not too sure but guess it’s going to happen. Mind you the queen mother lived to be over 100 so perhaps our queen will to . I’m honestly not a royalist but I do think the Queen is a marvelous woman and given herself to her country .

Saying all this I wouldnt get out of bed to see any of them if they came to my home town !

6 Likes

No way should Camilla be Queen, that is so very wrong. Charles should never be King either, I vote for William as King & Kate as Queen.

2 Likes

I think they will last about 6 months, then pass it on to William and Kate. Just my opinion, but I don’t really think he (Charles) wants it, but he will go through the pomp and ceremony just to “have his day” then let the young’uns take over.

2 Likes

I’m not a royal fan at all but I do think as a couple they’d be more popular than Charlie and Cami .
I wasn’t fond of Princess Di , far too sweet, innocent and sugary for me, but really Cami is what she is … a future King’s mistress who made good and I suppose all you could say is Charles at least, must truly love her … unlike Di.
But Cami is not an asset to the Royals, she doesn’t add to their popularity or add to their image, it’s just her and Charles come as a pair.

I suspect the Queen has erred with this one … in her attempt to undo some of the bad and negative publicity surrounding them with Andrew and ‘poor’ Harry ( the wannabee commoner but still mega rich).

1 Like

Well it is a long time to be a serving your apprenticeship, waiting ready to take up your job.

2 Likes

I can live with it. I don’t mind what titles they go by.

2 Likes

Meaning they hold no interest either way? :grinning:

1 Like

Its going to be interesting isnt it watching the waiting game wondering how many years before you know… wondering and watching the queens health . She looks such a strong ole lady doesn’t she so it could still be say …8 years . But then maybe Charles wont be here, who knows
Or maybe Camilla …

3 Likes

I get the impression he isn’t too fussed either way. He isn’t really at the forefront, not that I’m aware of. Its either the queen, or William & Kate you always hear about.

2 Likes

@PixieKnuckles …if anyone,the Queen seems to favour Sophie but Edward is too far down the line.

I doubt somehow we’ll ever see William’s son on the throne.
I do believe their days are numbered. Their image is a tarnished one now and they’re rated as privileged celebrities from a dysfunctional family.

4 Likes

Well it doesn’t really make any difference to anything, does it? At least, I can’t see it having any impact on my life. It would be mean to begrudge her the title when the cost to me is nothing.

1 Like

See, the Queen should be allowed to do an “Eeeny Meeeny Miny Mo” with her family and pick someone she wants. Its the 21st century, she should get with the program, instead of this next in line thing…I mean what would she do if Andrew was her eldest? Do you honestly think he would get a sniff of that throne? nope.

1 Like

Why would he want to sniff the throne? :innocent:

4 Likes

To see how many teddy bears he can fit in it :woman_shrugging:

1 Like