New members look here

Agreed x 2, its easier not to bother.

It is off putting .
Finding the right category ( I can never find funnies ) then the tag thingies .

1 Like

They probably take a look at all the left-wing bile and anti-government hate posted on here and then move on to another site.

2 Likes

I understand there is a very useful Yorkshire bloke who regularly posts his exploits Judd…
:sunglasses:
And sometimes alternative opinions…
:nerd_face:

Yeah right .

Or are driven off by the Rabid Righties?

3 Likes

The ‘Righties’ will inherit the earth Maree…I thought everybody knew that…
:nerd_face:

Perhaps if they feel strongly enough, they could put the opposing position.
I’m sure we are all capable to discussing matters politely, though to be honest I do tend to joke about things sometimes which I suppose can be misconstrued by those who don’t know me.

Right is right… isn’t it?
So Left is wrong!

Thats an odd post, it keeps repeating itself?

Anyway, we seem to be looking at two different things because that is definitely what I can see from this end when I look at the ’ Activity’ page.
Not to worry, its certainly not worth arguing about. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It was actually 25th March, Mups……

Of course, it isn’t worth arguing about Mups :+1:

2 Likes

That’s strange Mags.
Why can’t I see what you can see?
I looked at the Avatar page, then clicked on ‘Activity’ and it shows the last activity was 4th March. What am I doing wrong?

I clicked on the profile pic and found the information there @Mups .

you are right Mags my calendar/ clock is a day slow and I can’t be bothered to alter it :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Be careful you don’t miss your birthday, Wishbone! :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hope it don’t fold for another couple of months, it would be nice to see a decade out. :smiley:

1 Like

deleted

What on earth are you on about? :017:

Mupsy, forget Activity, go to the left and Summary, and you’ll see, last seen, last post etc etc

30 Jul '21

Last Post

25 Mar

Seen

25 Mar

Views

Trust Level

leader