New members look here

I like it too. And I’m beginning to understand the Discourse platform thingy after a bit of research and trial and error

So many forum owners run them as their own little fiefdom and take vengeance on members they dislike and disagree with while favouring their own clique.

There’s one like that I used to read but not post on because it had some interesting posters. But they all got banned or moved on eventually because of the biased moderation and now it’s just a handful of cronies agreeing with each other! Boring!

I really appreciate this forum and Azz doesn’t seem to be like that but I wish he was around more because I fear he’s losing interest and I’d hate to see this forum fold

1 Like

I didn’t find the old forum ‘clunky’ at all.
I agree that this new one is a little too complexe in some ways and sometimes difficult to navigate.

I agree. On OFC starting new threads is unnecessarily complicated and so I usually don’t bother.

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

This is a major bear bug

1 Like

Bear bugs? Are they fleas?

Or do you mean bugbears? :rofl:

1 Like

Probaby :slight_smile:

Agreed x 2, its easier not to bother.

It is off putting .
Finding the right category ( I can never find funnies ) then the tag thingies .

1 Like

They probably take a look at all the left-wing bile and anti-government hate posted on here and then move on to another site.

2 Likes

I understand there is a very useful Yorkshire bloke who regularly posts his exploits Judd…
:sunglasses:
And sometimes alternative opinions…
:nerd_face:

Yeah right .

Or are driven off by the Rabid Righties?

3 Likes

The ‘Righties’ will inherit the earth Maree…I thought everybody knew that…
:nerd_face:

Perhaps if they feel strongly enough, they could put the opposing position.
I’m sure we are all capable to discussing matters politely, though to be honest I do tend to joke about things sometimes which I suppose can be misconstrued by those who don’t know me.

Right is right… isn’t it?
So Left is wrong!

Thats an odd post, it keeps repeating itself?

Anyway, we seem to be looking at two different things because that is definitely what I can see from this end when I look at the ’ Activity’ page.
Not to worry, its certainly not worth arguing about. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It was actually 25th March, Mups……

Of course, it isn’t worth arguing about Mups :+1:

2 Likes

That’s strange Mags.
Why can’t I see what you can see?
I looked at the Avatar page, then clicked on ‘Activity’ and it shows the last activity was 4th March. What am I doing wrong?